OT but hey its a puzzle like quilting can be a puzzle.

Old November 23rd 05, 05:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT but hey its a puzzle like quilting can be a puzzle.

but, but Jeanne you're into cryptic crosswords and I'm not. Never could
understand them.

Dee in Oz

Old November 23rd 05, 06:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

u still stuck on this one?
its the name of the game you see there.
simplest of the lot so far, lol.
using yahoo msg'r, dee, its easier than here,l ol.
hugz,
jeanne
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r

"Dee in Oz" wrote...

Old November 23rd 05, 06:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

no worrys here, liz, i can live with it.
12 eh?
this would be easier on yahoo msg'r tho.
oh yea, 12, hang on a sec.
ah the states, name all the states and work out which one wasnt the name of
a tribe.
again, easy peasy when u say them all.
find a map if u forgotten or busy with dinner.
call for pizza, lol.
hurry up, i need help with 34 now.
arghhhhhh.
i will figure this one out or die trying, lol.
j.
--
san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz
nzlstar on yahoo msg'r
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
http://community.webshots.com/user/VirtualQuilting

"Liz A." wrote...
Thanks, I finally got it. I'm up to #12 now........Jeanne, it will be
ALL YOUR FAULT if I'm up all nite on this thing. I'll tell the family I
didn't get to cook all the stuff for T-day because of YOU!! I hope you
can live with that guilt........(only kidding, of course).

LizA.

Old November 23rd 05, 06:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default LEVEL 4??? POSSIBLE SPOILER only read if you want a hint.

Yes, yes, I want a hint!!! I have looked at every map, website, etc. I can
find! Help!!

"Laurie G." wrote in message
om...
I got past 6 - finally - and now am stuck on 8. I'm am clueless.....

Laurie G. (if you want a hint for 6 let me know)

"Debbi" wrote in message
Level 6 has been driving me nuts for hours now!

Debbi in SO CA

FiederEls wrote:
"Allison" schreef in bericht
I'll discuss this at the bottom so as not to spoil this for others
(please scroll down only if you want / don't mind the answer.

FiederEls wrote:

Well i don't know if this is also the same in English but this puzzle
is made by a Dutch person and in Holland the top of a male genital(
een eikel) has the same name as an acorn ( also een eikel)... so..
replace the acorn by a man's genital and put a piercing through it...
it's called a... right !! ( 2 words) yes indeed.. the son of prince
Renier...
"Allison" schreef in bericht

Using the hints I got the right answer and advanced to the next
puzzle ...BUT...I still don't get it. How do the picture and the
"royalty" clue go together?

Allison (feeling like I have no brain today)

Okay, it's me again.

I put in Prince Albert and that was the correct answer.
So royalty can give the 'prince' part.
But how on earth does pierce + nut give albert? Is there a British
slang word that I'm not aware of?

(sorry for being so dense G)

maybe I should give up on this until tomorrow!

Allison

Royal would make "prince".. but Royalty means a royal person.(imho)..
hence prince Albert.
easy peasy..
Now if you get to level 6 and know how to solve that one , i want to
know.. it's driving me nuts.. lol I will put you in my will if you can
help me with that one...
FiederEls

Old November 23rd 05, 06:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

and me!

"Sharon Harper" wrote in message
u...
Me too?

quicker)

"FiederEls" wrote in message
Jessamy, did you get my message?

FiederEls

"Jessamy" schreef in bericht
can you email me please?

TIA

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

I am still stuck at level 6.. and if i don't find the answer soon , i

will
not be responsible for the concequenses and damages done to my

notebook..
and to think that i could have done some serious cleaning in the house
today. tskk...
FiederEls

Old November 23rd 05, 06:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Nothing there for level 6 though, I looked through them all!!

"Liz A." wrote in message
oups.com...
Guys, go back to the MAIN screen and click on the Candle. There you
will find a forum of questions and hints. Click on the blackboard and
then go to Threaded View and you might have to check "Older Topics".

LizA -- who STILL can't get past Level 17, but at least she's started
the stuffing for tomorrow!

Old November 23rd 05, 06:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

OK, i put every work from multimap in there, and every landform and
waterform and NOTHING worked! what the heck?! help!

"Liz A." wrote in message
oups.com...
Go to www.multimap.com

LizA.
Kent, WA

Old November 23rd 05, 06:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

nevermind, wrong holy island, oops. got it now. darn puzzle....
"Sara L." no e-mail wrote in message
OK, i put every work from multimap in there, and every landform and
waterform and NOTHING worked! what the heck?! help!

"Liz A." wrote in message
oups.com...
Go to www.multimap.com

LizA.
Kent, WA

Old November 23rd 05, 06:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT but hey its a puzzle like quilting can be a puzzle. - LEVEL 4???

okay -- explaing the "royalty" acorn????

"nzlstar*" wrote in message ...
who here can give me a clue or three to get past level 33 on qwyzzle.
their forum is offline cuz of technical probs.
bet we all just filled up their allowable space, lol.

http://home.planet.nl/~Qwyzzle/
theres the link for those who dont know about it yet.

careful it is addictive and it is not mindless, ya need more grey matter in fact, eeeeek, i'm not ever gonna get thru all the levels...how many are there again? oh well.
cheers,
jeanne
Old November 23rd 05, 06:59 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Okay Jeanne just signed up.... added a 2 to the obvious

Dee in Oz