okay, now what

Old July 19th 05, 08:11 PM
Queen of Squishies

Default okay, now what

NanaV has returned the Hug quilt to me, unasked for. Now what?

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old July 19th 05, 08:23 PM
Bonnie NJ

I think it should be donated to someone who needs
a hug ;-) It was stitches with good wishes and warm
thoughts - someone needs it!

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old July 19th 05, 08:28 PM
maryd

What a surprise!! You could hold it for the next hug request or donate it
to a worthy group.

--
Mary

"Queen of Squishies" RisingStars @ KarenTucker.com wrote in message
: NanaV has returned the Hug quilt to me, unasked for. Now what?
:
: Karen, Queen of Squishies
:
:

Old July 19th 05, 08:32 PM
Pam in Spencerport

Queen of Squishies wrote:
NanaV has returned the Hug quilt to me, unasked for. Now what?

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Perhaps all the contributers can decide on a charity and donate it?

Old July 19th 05, 08:40 PM
Taria

SOmetimes we need a hug on pretty short notice.
Maybe it could be held back for that occasion?
Taria

Old July 19th 05, 08:51 PM
Elaine Abner

Either save it for someone who really needs a hug or donate it to a
worthy group. Elaine

Old July 19th 05, 08:57 PM
frood

Well, I'm not sure how the new recipient might feel, knowing this HUG's
history. I'm more in favor of Karen donating it to a local charity - a
nursing home, or quilts for kids program, or something. It was made with
love, but the reciever should only feel that love, and have no knowledge of
the deception and bad feelings it raised here.

--
Wendy
un-STUFF email address to reply

Old July 19th 05, 08:58 PM
ALZ

I guess she was shamed into it. Donate it to a worthy cause like a
nursing home or hospital?

Linda
PATCHogue, NY

Old July 19th 05, 09:02 PM
nana2b

You could knock me over with a feather. Maybe way deep down inside this
woman is a tiny shred of conscience. My vote is to donate it to a charity
that might auction it off to help their cause. Linda

Old July 19th 05, 09:08 PM
Pauline O'Connell

I vote for holding it for our next "emergency" hug too. I think that's a
great idea. And I guess we'll never really figure out the mystery to this
hug, but I'm awfully glad that she has a conscience & did the right thing.

Pauline