RCTQ Directory Vol 11 UPDATE

Old September 27th 04, 09:18 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Default RCTQ Directory Vol 11 UPDATE

I've been asked when I'm going to update the directory...well, why not now?

Deadline is October 15th to get your info to me. This time we're trying
something different. Alice has set up a form for everyone to fill out. The
info will be mailed to me when you hit the submit button. Isn't she great?
Instructions are on the website below. As always, if you know someone who is
usually on the newsgroup but is not reading right now, let them know it's
time to update.

http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/RCTQ/Directory/index.htm

--
LN (Queen of the RCTQ directory)

---

Old September 27th 04, 09:30 PM
frood

Great! Excellent! Well done, LN and Alice! The first page of info was a
teensy bit hard to read on that background, but otherwise, I vote it Way
Cool! (oh, and it didn't like my hyphenated last name, but neither does my
insurance company.)

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old September 27th 04, 09:38 PM
Kathy Applebaum

Hey, there's hard questions on that form! I didn't study!! Help!!!

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

Old September 27th 04, 09:47 PM
Kathy Applebaum

Cool idea on the form -- three cheers for Alice!

Just as a note, the form kept complaining that I had a non-letter character
in my Yum/yuck fields. Turns out it didn't like the space between words. If
that was intentional, it might help to let people know it's a single-word
field. *grin*

Old September 27th 04, 09:58 PM
Taria

I put in a single work and it didn't like that either.
Just re-typed it and all was fine. The form idea is great.
Hope it makes things easier for LN.
Taria

Old September 27th 04, 10:00 PM
Donna in Idaho

I wanted to put jewel tones - it wouldn't let me!!! I like jewel tones.
:-)

LN - I'll be in Sun Valley between Oct 12 & 19 enjoying the Jazz and
beautiful mountain scenery. I you send out the confirmation e-mail during
that time, I won't be here to answer it.
--
Donna in Idaho
Website: www.LinusIdaho.org

Old September 27th 04, 10:01 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

PLEASE DO NOT FILL OUT THE FORM IN ALL CAPS. IT IS WRITTEN IN THE
INSTRUCTIONS TO PLEASE NOT DO THAT.

IF YOU DO THAT, I END UP HAVING TO RETYPE ALL OF YOUR INFO INSTEAD OF JUST
CUTTING AND PASTING IT IN. DOING SO IS A PAIN IN THE BUTT AND THERE WILL
COME A TIME WHEN I'LL JUST NOT DO IT. YOUR ENTRY WILL BE REJECTED. THIS IS
SOMETHING THAT HAPPENS EVERY TIME.

PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

Thank you.

Old September 27th 04, 10:03 PM
Donna in Idaho

I agree with Wendy - the first page was hard to read. I like backgrounds
only if they're very subdued - otherwise they hurt my eyeballs.
--
Donna in Idaho
Website: www.LinusIdaho.org

. com...

Old September 27th 04, 10:16 PM
MoragP

BTW: MORAG IN DETROIT, please resend your info without ALL CAPS on.

Oh Lord, wouldn't you just know it would be me?
(greatly chagrined)
Morag in Detroit