Halloween Bowl

Old August 31st 04, 11:58 PM
Joan8904

Default Halloween Bowl

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/s...en=1&sm=1&sl=1

Great fun! I got some of the Halloween fabric that glows in the dark to make a
bowl for Wonder Boy (DGS#1 and only). I used a 9" square for this bowl and
it's a perfectly sized little bowl. What should I put in it, as I can't give
him candy? Husband suggests he'll think it's a hat, so don't bother. And he
may be right!

joan
joan o'reilly
live strong
http://members.aol.com/Joan8904/index.html

Old September 1st 04, 12:26 AM
DJDREVNA

How old is the DGS? Maybe match Box Cars. I got it more glow in the dark stuff
for in his room , like spiders and bats.

She
Old September 1st 04, 01:22 AM
Don/Gen

Depending on age, how about McDonadl's coupon book. My 2 DGS's love those.
They think it's great to "pay" by themselves.
Gen

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/s...&open=1&sm=1&s

Old September 1st 04, 08:36 AM
Kate Dicey

Joan8904 wrote:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/s...en=1&sm=1&sl=1

Great fun! I got some of the Halloween fabric that glows in the dark to make a
bowl for Wonder Boy (DGS#1 and only). I used a 9" square for this bowl and
it's a perfectly sized little bowl. What should I put in it, as I can't give
him candy? Husband suggests he'll think it's a hat, so don't bother. And he
may be right!

joan
joan o'reilly
live strong
http://members.aol.com/Joan8904/index.html

How about a few small ghostly toys? Playmobil do a nice
glow-in-the-dark ghost. If he's too young for that, why not make a few
humbug shaped beanbags out of more Halloween fabric, and paint a set of
wooden skittles into glow-in-the-dark ghosts to go with them. Play in
the dark skittles!

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old September 1st 04, 11:57 AM
Joan8904

Thanx for the great 'gift' ideas. Talley is two, so the bean bags may be a
great idea! And he loves his little cars. (I still remember how painful it
was 30+ years ago to step on his Father's Matchbox cars with barefeet!)

Old September 1st 04, 01:00 PM
Kate Dicey

Joan8904 wrote:

Thanx for the great 'gift' ideas. Talley is two, so the bean bags may be a
great idea! And he loves his little cars. (I still remember how painful it
was 30+ years ago to step on his Father's Matchbox cars with barefeet!)

joan
joan o'reilly
live strong
http://members.aol.com/Joan8904/index.html

For me the constant hazard is Lego and Playmobil... Why are yellow
bricks sharper than all the rest?

Oh, and I found the jewel that fell off the beaded dress and had to be
replaced - by stepping on it!

Old September 1st 04, 04:22 PM
nana2b

Love the fabrics! I am going to make one this year for the goodies!

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

Old September 3rd 04, 04:10 AM
nzl*

glow in the dark stickers of the stars/planets etc for his ceiling are fun.
jeanne
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/nzlstar
real reply is san-fran at ihug dot co dot nz

"Joan8904" wrote...
Great fun! I got some of the Halloween fabric that glows in the dark to
make a bowl for Wonder Boy (DGS#1 and only). I used a 9" square for this
bowl and it's a perfectly sized little bowl. What should I put in it, as I
can't give him candy? Husband suggests he'll think it's a hat, so don't
bother. And he may be right!
joan
joan o'reilly
live strong
http://members.aol.com/Joan8904/index.html

4th Annual Shades of Halloween Swap REPOST frood Quilting 1 July 19th 04 12:50 AM
4th Annual Shades of Halloween Swap frood Quilting 16 July 10th 04 06:55 AM
Halloween Designs Secrets of Embroidery Needlework 0 October 4th 03 11:19 AM
Halloween recipes Neeej Quilting 1 September 15th 03 10:56 PM
What was your favorite bowl?? Pat Porter Needlework 5 August 20th 03 02:21 PM