What Everyone is Looking For

Old April 5th 04, 05:00 PM
Diana Curtis

Default What Everyone is Looking For

If I messed up your choices please post the corrected version here and Ill
fix my copy. If you missed the thread where we told about special types of
fabrics we are looking for please feel free to add a post here about what
youre looking for and again, I will add you to my list. I would have
emailed this list but all the email addys are on the other system.
Hooplah!
Diana

What everyone is looking for:

Denise in NH ...dragonflies
Piglet .... pigs
Marisa....elephants
Mystified One..Raggedy Ann and Andy
Pat in VA...words, letters, building materials (wood, stone, bricks)
Flossy.... plaids and bumblebees
Paulette...camels and peacocks
Sherri Starr.... geckos, cow skulls, lizard
Frood.... 60-70's psycodelics
Roberta in D .... 4.5" marbles or mosaics
Dannielle... berry colors
Diana in Dallas....smurfs
Lina.... Alaskan flowers, mountains
Morag....elephants
Jalynne.... ocean themes 5" squares
Kaila (sk8ter aunt) Amish themes
Julie (silverbells) WOW, COC prints and repros 50's-80's
Karen Tucker... music/pianos
Babs... novelties
Paulette... primitive folk art, crows, willow
Nancy Jones.... opposites of 70's
Sharon Harper...Purples
Melinda in Oz... autumn greens and browns
Nancycog.... scottie dogs
Shona in NZ.... tropical fish, coral reef, bugs, novelties
Jo in Scotland...stripes, rainbow stripes, stars in night sky
georg.... plumbing theme/ privies
Diana Curtis.. novelties (things that go better with coke, activitys or
foods) purple scraps and kids story characters
Royce....novelties/fall homespuns and flannel/ stripes/scraps
Pati Cook... yellow roses, sewing theme, cats, greens
Butterfly... 30's repros, Christmas realistic angels and
santas...southwesterns.. eye spy 5.5 fussy cuts... butterflys....Fancys for
CQ (brocades, satins, silks, beads)

Old April 5th 04, 05:07 PM
Mary in Oregon

I didn't post the first time around.... now I'm looking for black on white
and white on black.

--
Mary

Old April 5th 04, 05:26 PM
KJ

I have the list saved now. Thanks for posting. It will help make squishie
selections easier!

Kathyl

remove "nospam-" before mchsi

Old April 5th 04, 05:32 PM
Lina

I don't recall posting to this list at all, but Alaskan flowers sound
interesting...

Actually I'm looking for interesting charms. Any and all colors

Old April 5th 04, 05:59 PM
Mary in Oregon

Any special size charm, Lina?

--
Mary
able.rogers.com...

Old April 5th 04, 06:03 PM
CNYstitcher

I need fabrics with fairies on it...redoing bedroom for daughter.....oh,
and Buzz LIghtyear for sons new, larger bedroom

Larisa

Old April 5th 04, 07:06 PM
Mel Rimmer

In article , Diana Curtis
writes
If I messed up your choices please post the corrected version here and Ill
fix my copy. If you missed the thread where we told about special types of
fabrics we are looking for please feel free to add a post here about what
youre looking for and again, I will add you to my list. I would have
emailed this list but all the email addys are on the other system.
Hooplah!

OOh - what a useful resource. I did miss the thread. Can I add that I'm
collecting 30's repros, scraps will be gratefully received, for a GFG?
--
Mel Rimmer
Old April 5th 04, 07:33 PM
David & Barbara Schmidt

Thanks for compiling this list Diana!

I'm weeding out my stash and this will help a lot!

Babs