Pictures of my quilts

Old November 29th 03, 03:26 AM
Queen of Squishies

Okay, I'm impressed! My favorite one is the star-in-a-star whirling around.
No one here will be surprised about that! And I really LOVE your red
curtains. They look very much like mine!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old November 29th 03, 03:33 AM
Ruth in Happy Camp

Fantastic. Did you enjoy working on the Frank Lloyd Wrong design, or did it
drive you crazy?
--
Ruth in Happy Camp
"Paegan" wrote in message
om...
I'm new here and was asked to post pictures of a few of my quilt
projects. So here goes, these links should work:

http://www.1fish2fish.com/images/quilt1.jpg
http://www.1fish2fish.com/images/quilt2.jpg
http://www.1fish2fish.com/images/quilt3.jpg
http://www.1fish2fish.com/images/quilt4.jpg

These are pieced by not yet quilted:

http://www.1fish2fish.com/images/quilt5.jpg
http://www.1fish2fish.com/images/quilt6.jpg

Do I pass the test?? grin

Old November 29th 03, 03:34 AM
Frosty772

Your quilts are beautful !! How long have you been quilting? Fantastic
colors!!

Great job
Tammy
Old November 29th 03, 09:30 AM
Patti

Hullo Paegan
What a wonderful collection. Brilliant.

Do you pass the test?
I think you get to set the questions g !!

I'm so glad you were able to show them to us. Thank you. Like Lia, I
would love to know the secret (if there is one other than talent and
careful work!) of those fantastic fine lines. I did some quarter inch
lines on a bargello and I remember saying 'never again'!
..
In article , Paegan
writes
I'm new here and was asked to post pictures of a few of my quilt
projects. So here goes, these links should work:

http://www.1fish2fish.com/images/quilt1.jpg
http://www.1fish2fish.com/images/quilt2.jpg
http://www.1fish2fish.com/images/quilt3.jpg
http://www.1fish2fish.com/images/quilt4.jpg

These are pieced by not yet quilted:

http://www.1fish2fish.com/images/quilt5.jpg
http://www.1fish2fish.com/images/quilt6.jpg

Do I pass the test?? grin

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old November 29th 03, 03:02 PM
Flossy

What great quilts I like numbers 1 and 4 best
Flossy
Malvern England
***** Queen of Plaids ******
http://photos.yahoo.com/flossy3353

Old November 29th 03, 03:33 PM
The Brown Family

Oh you definitely pass the test. Your quilts are beautiful!!!!! I
especially love the 1st and 4th ones.

Lorraine

Old November 29th 03, 04:04 PM
Paegan

First off, thanks for the complements. I have a question though. How
did this thread get piggy backed onto Candy's? I apoligize for that.
I think we both named our topics the same. Please excuse me for
that!!

To answer some of the questions:
Quilts one and four I made from patterns in QNM magazine.
Quilt 5 was from the book The Quilt Patch by Leslie Pfeifer
The Mariner's compass wall hanging was from Judy Mathieson's book
Mariner's Compass Quilts-New Directions

The Frank Lloyd Wright quilt was from Jackie Robinson's book Quilts in
tne Tradition of Frank Lloyd Wright. The black lines are 3/4" strips
of black fabric. The trick to doing straight black lines is to always
sew with the 3/4" pieces on top. And careful pressing. Other than that
they are pretty easy to make.

I've been quilting for around 15 years. Self taught. I did take my
first quilt lesson about 6 months ago. A machine quilting class which
I have yet to put in practice on one of my full size quilts.

I also love bright colors!
Old November 29th 03, 04:27 PM
Melissa in NJ

You are quite a talent!!!!!!!

Melissa in NJ

--
and the "Boos Hounds" (Bear, Bits, and Lexus)
and Maxi (aka Witch Kitty with a "B"), Kenobi (aka "Kitty Wan Kenobi"),

Pics of My Quilts:
http://community.webshots.com/user/quiltngryhndlady

Quilt Something for Yourself! Adopt a Racing Greyhound!
--
Remove STOPCRAP to reply

Old November 29th 03, 04:37 PM
DebsPrintOnIt

Wow! I love your colors! Good job!
Debra in Idaho
Old November 29th 03, 05:39 PM
Sandy Foster

In article ,
(Paegan) wrote:

I'm new here and was asked to post pictures of a few of my quilt
projects. So here goes, these links should work:

http://www.1fish2fish.com/images/quilt1.jpg
http://www.1fish2fish.com/images/quilt2.jpg
http://www.1fish2fish.com/images/quilt3.jpg
http://www.1fish2fish.com/images/quilt4.jpg

These are pieced by not yet quilted:

http://www.1fish2fish.com/images/quilt5.jpg
http://www.1fish2fish.com/images/quilt6.jpg

Do I pass the test?? grin

Wow! You sure do! G My favorites are the color wheel star and that
lovely bear's paw -- and is that the top of an adorable little QI in
that photo? The last link looks like one of Jackie Robinson's FLW
quilts -- is it?
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
my ISP is earthlink.net