OT - buy this house so I can go to Houston!

Old October 27th 03, 05:20 PM
Mneets

gonna run up to buy it.... but here is the link to my house listing.

Hi LN............ the photos of the house are really good... and too bad you
have to leave it... the rooms are soooo spacious!! Thinking of you often..
hugs Memere Neets
Old October 27th 03, 05:35 PM
Diana Curtis

It would be a heck of a commute to work!
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"Debbi" wrote in message
LN, If the fires continue spreading and I have to move, I will be right
there to buy it. Can't afford anything as pretty here in SO CA

Debbi in SO CA

"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
Ok. So I'm not sposed to post ads, but really, it's not like anyone here

is
gonna run up to buy it.... but here is the link to my house listing.

http://www.isoldmyhouse.com/ismh/pro...ls&adnum=46918

Go look at what I'm leaving...sniff! It's ok. I'm ok with it. Easier to

sell
in the winter than the spring when my garden is looking pretty!

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér

Old October 27th 03, 05:58 PM

I wish I could buy this house. I love it..Michele from Ohio
After looking at this house it makes my house look like someone or
something barfed in my yard. LOL..

Old October 27th 03, 07:15 PM
Mel Rimmer

In article , LN (remove
NOSPAM) writes
Ok. So I'm not sposed to post ads, but really, it's not like anyone here is
gonna run up to buy it.... but here is the link to my house listing.

http://www.isoldmyhouse.com/ismh/pro...ls&adnum=46918

Go look at what I'm leaving...sniff! It's ok. I'm ok with it. Easier to sell
in the winter than the spring when my garden is looking pretty!

How can you have 1.5 bathrooms?
--
Mel Rimmer

Old October 27th 03, 08:29 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

LOL. I'm sure your house is great. It always looks nice when it's someone
else's cuz you haven't seen the messy closets yet.

Old October 27th 03, 08:30 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

I'm moving into a condo. I can afford it much better than staying here.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"Two x over" wrote in message
oh, i love the deck and the backyard....where are you going??? why

leave?? ( i
know, i should know this allready...)
betsey
"we do not inherit the earth, we caretake it for our children"

Old October 27th 03, 08:31 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

I wish I could take my garden with me. I can come to terms with leaving the
house, but I just want my back garden to come with me. Especially my
pond. I have another fish or two hiding in there. I got 5 so far. The frogs
are getting a bit ticked at me for waking them constantly as I "fish" for
the rest of them.

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"Ruth in Happy Camp" wrote in message
I don't "do" stairs, but do you think your yard could be transplanted to

my
half acre?
--
Ruth in Happy Camp

Old October 27th 03, 08:32 PM
LN \(remove NOSPAM\)

Pfffft! You think I can afford movers? Nah... I'll be begging for help from
anyone I can. I'll never see them again afterwards, I'm sure. My dd thinks
I should date a mover til we're transitioned. LOL

--
LN in NH
a crazy quilter * hand quilter * & hand appliquér
all in all --- a very slow quilter.... So send quilts!
http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
No need to feel sorry for them...they get paid well and have big belts to
keep them from busting a gut. :-)
Diana

--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44
"LN (remove NOSPAM)" wrote in message
Prolly selling FW to pay for Houston, treadle is coming. I feel bad for
whoever moves me!

Antique Wooden House Wooden House Indonesia Carving 0 January 6th 05 04:06 AM
Good vibes needed S. Burwash Beads 24 September 2nd 03 09:34 PM
Haunted House Update: OT Tink Beads 50 August 9th 03 04:53 PM