PRAYER NEEDED

Old October 24th 03, 06:13 PM
FLORIDA ANGEL

Default PRAYER NEEDED

I know I haven't posted very much, but I have a big favor to ask of you
ladies, Please put our family and my mother on your prayer list.
My Mom is 88 years old and suffer a heart attack Tuesday morning and
isn't doing very good.
The doctors can't get her blood pressure stabilized. I live in Texas
and she lives in Florida.
This year has really been a bad one, I lost my Papa this year, my
husband has been in the hospital twice.
I had to have surgery, I came out of one hospital only to go into
another one for seven days due to three blood clots in my left leg.
Sorry to ramble on, I know this isn't about quilting, but I do
appreciate any and all prayers,
Thank You.
Linda

Old October 24th 03, 07:29 PM
Mel Rimmer

In article ,
FLORIDA ANGEL writes
I know I haven't posted very much, but I have a big favor to ask of you
ladies, Please put our family and my mother on your prayer list.
My Mom is 88 years old and suffer a heart attack Tuesday morning and
isn't doing very good.
The doctors can't get her blood pressure stabilized. I live in Texas
and she lives in Florida.
This year has really been a bad one, I lost my Papa this year, my
husband has been in the hospital twice.
I had to have surgery, I came out of one hospital only to go into
another one for seven days due to three blood clots in my left leg.
Sorry to ramble on, I know this isn't about quilting, but I do
appreciate any and all prayers,

I'll be praying for you and all your family, Linda. I'll ask for
healing, for courage, and for peace for you all.
--
Mel Rimmer

Old October 24th 03, 09:20 PM
Queen of Squishies

You got 'em, Linda. Please keep us posted.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
My reply address is scrambled. Please change my
address to hicall80 at earthlink dot net

Old October 24th 03, 10:22 PM
Patti

Sure thing Linda.
That's a whole lot of burden you've had this year. You have no time to
recover from one thing, before another bolt hits you. We do understand,
and try to help the best way we can for you.
..
In article ,
FLORIDA ANGEL writes
I know I haven't posted very much, but I have a big favor to ask of you
ladies, Please put our family and my mother on your prayer list.
My Mom is 88 years old and suffer a heart attack Tuesday morning and
isn't doing very good.
The doctors can't get her blood pressure stabilized. I live in Texas
and she lives in Florida.
This year has really been a bad one, I lost my Papa this year, my
husband has been in the hospital twice.
I had to have surgery, I came out of one hospital only to go into
another one for seven days due to three blood clots in my left leg.
Sorry to ramble on, I know this isn't about quilting, but I do
appreciate any and all prayers,
Thank You.
Linda

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old October 24th 03, 10:26 PM
Kate Dicey

FLORIDA ANGEL wrote:

I know I haven't posted very much, but I have a big favor to ask of you
ladies, Please put our family and my mother on your prayer list.
My Mom is 88 years old and suffer a heart attack Tuesday morning and
isn't doing very good.
The doctors can't get her blood pressure stabilized. I live in Texas
and she lives in Florida.
This year has really been a bad one, I lost my Papa this year, my
husband has been in the hospital twice.
I had to have surgery, I came out of one hospital only to go into
another one for seven days due to three blood clots in my left leg.
Sorry to ramble on, I know this isn't about quilting, but I do
appreciate any and all prayers,
Thank You.
Linda

You have only to ask! Prayers on the way!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old October 24th 03, 10:50 PM
Sharon Harper

Oh Linda, ((((( gentle hugs ))))) are on their way to you along with
prayers. You'll be in my thoughts. Please try to take care.

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html