Polly's new baby quilt photos

Old June 8th 10, 04:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jennifer in Ottawa

Default Polly's new baby quilt photos

http://community.webshots.com/user/barnyowl Polly has done it again!
These sheep are all so comical - each one will make you smile...Enjoy
the views, jennellh
Old June 8th 10, 04:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
CaroleD

Oh, my goodness. Those sheep are just priceless! I'd even like that quilt
for MY bed!

--
CaroleD - Retired and loving it in the foothills of NW GA ^..^
My quilts, crafts, pets, and more - http://home.windstream.net/caroledoyle/

Old June 8th 10, 04:49 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

Jennifer is so kind to old biddies like me to post my quilts. Thank you,
Jennifer. So very much. This sheep quilt isn't exactly going to a toddler.
Mr. Esther is so impressed I'm afraid he may be the only great granddaddy we
know with his own crib quilt. I just wish all of you could touch it. I
used a very thin fleece for the pink and it is just ahhhh. Polly

"CaroleD" Oh, my goodness. Those sheep are just priceless! I'd even
like that quilt
for MY bed!

Jennifer posted: Polly has done it again!

Old June 8th 10, 05:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Oh Polly, this one wins -- hands down. I think those sheep are
adorable. You have indeed 'done it again.'

Sunny
Old June 8th 10, 05:16 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

The only thing that got me through the tiny funny eyes was the Circleeze.
Our beloved Gadget Queen needs to put that high on her list. Polly
"Sunny" ...

Old June 8th 10, 05:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti (formerly) in Seattle

Polly, Polly, Polly! This quilt is just too cute for words - I just
love it!! It's been a while since I've been here to look at all the
photos and read the posts, and this just did my heart good!! I think
Mr. Esther does, indeed, need the quilt for his easy chair and
afternoon naps! Beautiful....

Patti (formerly) in Seattle

Old June 8th 10, 05:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

The sheep appliqué design is by Carol Burniston; can't take credit for that
happy. Our own Kathyl sent me the book because she knows I do quilts for
needing little folks. Wonder where our Kathyl is? Do you reckon she's
having another wedding? Polly

Old June 8th 10, 06:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathyl

On Jun 7, 11:58*pm, "Polly Esther" wrote:
The sheep appliqué design is by Carol Burniston; can't take credit for that
happy. *Our own Kathyl sent me the book because she knows I do quilts for
needing little folks. *Wonder where our Kathyl is? *Do you reckon she's
having another wedding? *Polly

I'm here! I'm here! Those sheep are priceless!!! I completely
forgot about that book. But now I remember thinking some of those
designs had your name on them.
No weddings, but I seem to have quilt projects lined up for weeks! I
delivered my t-shirt project about two weeks ago. I gave a very large
lap quilt as a bridal shower gift yesterday and I have a quilt to
finish by Saturday to give as a baby shower gift. FOR MY FIRST
GRANDCHILD! oh...'scuse me....was I shouting?? Yes I was!!! I may
need a forklift to carry my shower gifts in! DD is looking at all
this stuff and telling me, "I hope you remember to do all this when
I'm expecting!"

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/...53918257muSGNT
this is the quilt I made for the bridal shower. The bride is DD's
best friend from grade school and orange has always been her favorite
color. I hope her future husband likes it too! All the blocks are
orange batiks. The machine quilter did a really nice job. The bride
was here just for the weekend for her shower and only flew with carry
on luggage. But I did hear from her mother that she borrowed a
suitcase and paid the baggage fee to take the quilt back with her
instead of waiting for her folks to drive it out for the wedding next
month. What a compliment!
How rude of me....I have hijacked Polly's thread.

I love love love the sheep quilt! Is there anyone who gets more done
than our Polly? Do you eat? Sleep? I'm so glad we now have a way to
see your adorable projects. Thanks Jenn!
Kathyl
Old June 8th 10, 08:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Thanks ever so much Jenn.

How very lovely. I'm with Mr Esther in this - I don't think I could
easily see it walk out of the door; and, with all those sheep to count,
he won't have any trouble falling asleep g.

I just love the look on the face of the poor little girl who has fallen
on her back with her feet in the air!

Polly it really is most awfully sweet. Marvellous!
..
In message
,
Jennifer in Ottawa writes
http://community.webshots.com/user/barnyowl Polly has done it again!
These sheep are all so comical - each one will make you smile...Enjoy
the views, jennellh

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old June 8th 10, 01:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_5_]

I'm delighted to share show and tell with you Kathyl. Your quilt is
wonderful; I love the fabrics and the way the black squares float. What a
dazzling way to let gorgeous batiks speak for themselves. It would have
been such a waste to cut them up and loose their sparkle. Polly

"Kathyl"
[...]

Polly's New Easy Applique Baby Quilt Jennifer in Ottawa Quilting 40 December 5th 09 10:42 PM
Polly's 'Quilt for a US Soldier' photo Jennifer in Ottawa Quilting 18 June 16th 09 10:42 PM
Polly's Quilt Kate T. Quilting 14 June 28th 08 04:05 PM
Polly's quilt Elly D[_2_] Quilting 3 June 28th 08 01:03 AM
baby quilt finished - no photos :^( Ann Adamson Quilting 3 April 1st 04 01:50 PM