Gift in China

Old March 26th 11, 10:53 AM
top-customized top-customized is offline
Junior Member

Default Gift in China

As the globalization, A variety of goods have surrounded our lives, "Made in China" in our minds, often means "cheap", "quality in general", "low-tech."
However, in recent years, China's commodity producers are actively reverse our impression of it, digest and absorb the outstanding achievements of their efforts, and to be improved. For example, in gift market,we can not only see the OEM products
made in China, but also see a lot of creative gifts. Product prices? While China's labor costs are increasing, fortunately, it still has a significant price advantage. Perhaps you will say: "China's cheap goods to our industry caused great impact, so that many workers have lost their jobs." To a certain stage of social development, but not all change in it? If the silicone bracelet, energy bracelet, key chain, magnetic refrigerator, silicone watch these small products in our domestic production, in order to pay workers high wages, how much of these commodity prices should be set to make the factory profitable, public and can afford it?
I think that Chinese goods could be so overwhelming to occupy our lives, incomplete because it is low price, but also because they can always find what we need, and then promptly produced. They produce can flowers ,create life in beautiful way through our private garden. Towel cake is even better, let us attracted by hand-made towel. There is nothing to complain about this it?
Previously, in view of changes in the way of trade, we buy products made in China only through local shops. Since the 2008 economic crisis, there has the way to shop, you need medical aid kit? We organized a group of friends to buy 500? Traders directly transfer goods from China. always find what we need from China, pay some to do what we need.
Then we spent out time to create high-tech product to all over the world, what a good deal, high-tech means high profit, but it also take longer time to create it.
Generally speaking, Globalization means a lot. Our life is become convenient!

How to distinguish safe gift from cheap crafts made in China? crbbs08 Marketplace 0 September 28th 08 08:53 AM
china clay [email protected] Pottery 1 May 24th 08 03:29 PM
Baby Gift Basket Idea - Tips to Create Unique Baby Gift Baskets brent General Crafting 0 March 19th 07 05:43 PM
FS: Paper ART GIFT Gift Wrapping with Kathryn Klar PC CD-ROM Seals4Deals Marketplace 0 May 8th 06 09:47 PM
international china Peter Muto Pottery 0 October 31st 04 07:40 PM