What is your current project?

Old September 28th 08, 10:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jeanne-nzlstar*

Default What is your current project?

http://www.gvbookfair.com/

"Pat in Virginia" wrote ...
Susan,
Avoiding I-95 ... that is a GOOD idea! When you travel I-81, you will come
very close to Green Valley Book Fair, between Stanton and Harrisonburg. It
is a HUGE place that sells an wonderful selection of books, discs, and so
on. Lots of quilting books last time I was there! The prices are all
discounted a great deal. Look on line for information, including the dates
it is open. NAYY.
PAT in VA/USA

Old September 29th 08, 03:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IEZ

"jeanne-nzlstar*" wrote in message
http://www.gvbookfair.com/

"Pat in Virginia" wrote ...
Susan,
Avoiding I-95 ... that is a GOOD idea! When you travel I-81, you will come
very close to Green Valley Book Fair, between Stanton and Harrisonburg. It
is a HUGE place that sells an wonderful selection of books, discs, and so
on. Lots of quilting books last time I was there! The prices are all
discounted a great deal. Look on line for information, including the dates
it is open. NAYY.
PAT in VA/USA

Love this place! Last summer we took our son and his roommate, both
students at JMU in Harrisonburg, and we walked out with five big bags of
books among the four of us. The total cost? $101.00. It's a vast
wonderland for anyone who loves books. The loot included several quilt and
craft books for me.

It's not always open, so as Pat says, you need to check their website,
http://www.gvbookfair.com/

Iris

Old September 29th 08, 02:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan Torrens[_2_]

Just checked out the Bookfair website. Looks like the last day of the
October session is the day we head south. Don't know if we'll get there in
time, but sure worth a try!

--
Susan
http://community.webshots.com/user/sbtinkingston
"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Susan,
Avoiding I-95 ... that is a GOOD idea! When you travel I-81, you will come
very close to Green Valley Book Fair, between Stanton and Harrisonburg. It
is a HUGE place that sells an wonderful selection of books, discs, and so
on. Lots of quilting books last time I was there! The prices are all
discounted a great deal. Look on line for information, including the dates
it is open. NAYY.
PAT in VA/USA

"Susan Torrens" wrote in message
We drive through Virginia, but usually stay on I-81 all the way past
Roanoke. Then turn south on I-77 so I can visit Mary Jo's in Gastonia

on
the way!
Last spring's visit to Williamsburg was a special occasion - we try to
avoid
travelling on I-95 as much as possible!
DH usually plans the trip home, including a couple of stops along the

way,
so maybe in the spring.....

Current Project Donna Needlework 30 September 10th 07 06:47 PM
Current project Valerie Beads 25 August 23rd 07 02:06 AM
Thank you and about my current project Pirjo Ilvesvuori Yarn 1 October 29th 05 09:59 AM
What is your current project? Marisa Cappetta Beads 17 August 18th 05 11:46 PM
WC Project Exchange - pics of my finished project Barbara Forbes-Lyons Beads 23 October 21st 04 09:45 AM