Help!!!!

Old October 29th 04, 01:39 AM
Mika

Default Help!!!!

I finally hogtied DH long enough tonight to help me take the photos of my
quilts to post on webshots. Got everything ready to go and signed up for the
basic account at webshots. The page came up where I had to confirm my email
address and told me to click on the link in the email. Then I would be able
to upload my pics. How long does it take for them to send the stinking
email? I have been waiting for over an hour. I want to post my pics and
can't. I guess this was more of a rant post than a question but if anyone
has any ideas please let me know.

Hugs
Mika

Old October 29th 04, 01:56 AM
Allyson Brown

Mika
When I signed up, it was relatively instantaneous. They must be down or
fixing something or?????
Egads, who knows.
allyson

t...

Old October 29th 04, 12:08 PM
Mika

I think you must have been right Allyson. I finally gave up last night and
went to bed. But when I checked this morning the emails were in my inbox. I
got the pics all uploaded and will post the URL in another message. Thanks.

Mika

"Allyson Brown" wrote in message
. ..
Mika
When I signed up, it was relatively instantaneous. They must be down or
fixing something or?????
Egads, who knows.
allyson

t...

Old October 29th 04, 12:10 PM
Mika

I learned a long time ago to check my junk folders. One of those lessons
that you would really prefer not to learn the hard way. I deleted an
important message and almost caused a riot with a friend over it. So I check
my junk folders regularly before just deleting it now. LOL.

Mika

"Lisa Caryl" wrote in message
Mika,
Do you have a spam folder? Could it have landed in there? I have to acess
mine through my ISP's website, that's why I ask. If I didn't check that
regularly, I'd miss a lot of non-spam emails. Agrivating!

--
Lisa Caryl
http://www.picturetrails.com/quiltygurl

remove the obvious to reply