Quilt Odyssey Hershey Lodge wahhhhhhhh

Old June 16th 04, 02:17 AM

Default Quilt Odyssey Hershey Lodge wahhhhhhhh

I guess I waited too long to sign up for the classes and now they're all
filled. wahhhhhhhhhh. I wanted so much to see Billie Lauder. Maybe some
people won't show up for their class and then I can get in? Maybe?

Barb C.

Old June 16th 04, 10:08 PM
Sharon Harper

Yuppers - of course they won't show - 'specially if you show up to their
house before hand with a two by four (or several fat quarters!)!!

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/craft.html

Old June 17th 04, 04:17 PM
MelissaInNJ

I am going to this show for the first time. I am so excited to be
going to a new show!

Melissa in NJ

Old June 18th 04, 07:46 PM

Me too! I'm still disappointed that I waited too long to sign up for
classes. Next year I'm going to be first.

Barb C. from Florida

om...