Rice bags for gifts

Old December 17th 03, 03:34 AM
Taria

See that is where you are wrong Marissa. YOU are paying
her. If your insurance is through your work then it is part
of your wages. If it is your DH's insurance, well that is
your money too. Anyway around you should not hesitate to
ask a lot of questions. I can't imagine you could think up
anything they don't hear everyday.
Taria

"Dr. Quilter" wrote:

Well, I am not paying her, the insurance company is. )

But I didn't say she didn't want to answer my questions, or that they
are petty.... I actually like her a lot, no reason to change.... I know
that I am just quite annoying when it comes to medical stuff...

Shelly wrote:

That's what your paying your Dr. for! If she doesn't want to answer your
questions, no matter how petty she may think them.........maybe you should
think about replacing her.
Shelly

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens

Old December 20th 03, 07:38 PM
Dr. Quilter

My insurance is through work, but the part that gets deducted from my
paycheck is minimal compared to how much the unversity shells out. So I
I am not paying her most of it.

Old December 20th 03, 07:43 PM
Jalynne

But you are. The insurance that the university pays for is part of your whole salary
package. You still work for it.
--
Jalynne

Old December 20th 03, 08:25 PM
Taria

It is part of your pay whether you pay directly or it is paid for you.
They wouldn't pay it for you if you didn't work Marissa.
It isn't free. It is yours and only because you work. They don't pay it
out of the goodness of their hearts.
Taria

Old January 21st 04, 06:10 PM
ccsilvania

You have to also consider what you eat can change the taste of your milk and
the baby may not like the same things you like (i.e. garlic, onions, other
potent tasting edibles.)

"Shelly" net dot charter at angel glass wrote in message
You may have decaf everything after the baby is born. You will have to

take
into consideration that everything you eat, the babe gets in it's milk.

You
have to be very careful with otc meds also.
Shelly

"Taria" wrote in message
One of the ways I could tell I was pregnant was that I just
didn't want coffee. I drink a lot of coffee but just no interest
when pregnant, very odd. Mom said she did the same thing.
The first thing I wanted after delivery though was a cup of
coffee. I've sworn off now-getting pregnant that is not
coffee ; )
Taria

"Dr. Quilter" wrote:

coffee and breastfeeding? I've limited my caffeine intake during
pregnancy... does that have to continue during BF? wanna hear what
happened to me yesterday? birthday celebration at work, girl in

question
asks for margaritas. i get a 'virgin' batch made, without tequila.

later
find out the mix was 30 proof! felt so guilty!

Lizzy Taylor wrote:

Dr. Quilter wrote:

Well, I am planning to breastfeed, but also to pump into bottles so
that my mom and DH can help out and feed her when I manage to get

some
sleep.. and once I go back to work! ) Seems the consensus is to

get
a small one. We are getting prepared for her, yesterday we bought a
portable phone... so we can walk around with her while on the

phone..
)

Hope it all goes well for you. You may well still find the

microwave
useful though - for reheating your cup of coffee after it has gone

cold
while you sort out the latest nappy/food/anything crisis :-)

Lizzy

--
Dr. Quilter
Ambassador of Extraordinary Aliens