Can you craft the Pot of Pestilence for me???

Old February 14th 07, 10:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.pottery,alt.recipes.babies
Don A. Gomez

Default Can you craft the Pot of Pestilence for me???

I'm an evil wizard and I need a Pot of Pestilence to hide it
in my Dungeon of Despair so that a band of adventurers
will be hired by a good wizard to destroy the evil pot and
me.

My plan is to lure the adventurers to my lair, then my
henchmen will kill and butcher them and we will feast
on their flesh.

BUT I don't have this Pot of Pestilence yet and I need
you to craft one. I will pay 1000 gold coins.

Deal?

Old February 14th 07, 05:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
StT

Don A. Gomez wrote:
I'm an evil wizard and I need a Pot of Pestilence to hide it
in my Dungeon of Despair so that a band of adventurers
will be hired by a good wizard to destroy the evil pot and
me.

My plan is to lure the adventurers to my lair, then my
henchmen will kill and butcher them and we will feast
on their flesh.

BUT I don't have this Pot of Pestilence yet and I need
you to craft one. I will pay 1000 gold coins.

Deal?

Two immediate and equally energetic responses came to mind.

1. WTF?

2. reverting to my NJ upbringing: I got ya Pot of Pestilence hangin'...

Yeah, I know, don't feed the trolls.
--
StT

Old February 14th 07, 11:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
DKat

Well at least it is a troll who can create an image and use words better
than I... Much more entertaining than most but then I'm a fan of fantasy,
sci-fi, etc....

Old February 15th 07, 01:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.pottery
Dewitt

On 14 Feb 2007 02:02:32 -0800, "Don A. Gomez"
wrote:

I'm an evil wizard and I need a Pot of Pestilence to hide it
in my Dungeon of Despair so that a band of adventurers
will be hired by a good wizard to destroy the evil pot and
me.

My plan is to lure the adventurers to my lair, then my
henchmen will kill and butcher them and we will feast
on their flesh.

BUT I don't have this Pot of Pestilence yet and I need
you to craft one. I will pay 1000 gold coins.

Deal?

Sure. No problem. I'll start work upon receipt of a 50% deposit and
will require a liability release. Completion will take 6 - 8 weeks.
Shipping will be billed at cost.

deg