I got it bad!

Old October 6th 04, 06:38 PM
Empress Beads

Default I got it bad!

When I woke up this morning I remembered my dream from last night. I dreamt
that I had the most awesome glass bead studio. I had all the best
equipment. I was making all kinds of beads and had tons of ideas! I had
racks and racks of glass everywhere. I was busy all day and everyone loved
what I was doing.

Yeah it was a perfect world, but then again it was a DREAM!

I think I might be spending a little too much time looking at beads and
hoping. I guess dreaming about all those lovely pretties!

I have thought about possibly getting into poly clay. Mainly I have been
thinking of non traditional shapes for focals or pendents. I really like
wonky beads. Because they fall out of the "norm." I have seen some really
cool mistakes that still work out to be symetrical in a wonky shape. I
think that makes them unique.

-Amy
http://www.empressbeads.com
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopage...sortpropertyZ1

Old October 6th 04, 08:45 PM
Karin Cernik

oooooh, have I got a deal for you... :-) You like wonky beads... all I
seem to make are wonky beads... sounds like a match to me. :-)

Karin

Old October 6th 04, 10:18 PM
~Candace~

Prophetic dreams are the best

--
~Candace~

Orphan Beads ~low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader~
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Princess Auctions ~please see for most current updates and auction
information~
http://snipurl.com/8s8o

Old October 6th 04, 11:33 PM
Empress Beads

Let me see them! I like deals also. Maybe I can get some cool wonky beads!
I would like to use them as focals. Usually they are more interesting.

AMy

Old October 7th 04, 10:45 PM
Empress Beads

To follow up on my dream. I went to the LBS to look at poly clay today and
look at some books. Not many on beads, but a few pages in some of the books.
I was looking at all the equipment and tools too. I might can get a pasta
machine from my brother for FREE! I am calling him tonight.

Amy
http://www.empressbeads.com

Old October 8th 04, 12:37 AM
Debbie B

Awesome. It's fun to do. And you aren't limited to regular beads either.
Pendants etc. It's so much fun. And the best therapy. grin

--
Debbie (New Mexico)
My Crafts: http://home.earthlink.net/~debbierhcb/
[...]

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopage...torderZ1Q Qso
sortpropertyZ1

Old October 8th 04, 01:16 AM
~Candace~

Woohoo Amy! It is SUCH fun to work with poly clay I do roses for
relaxation now, LOL!