Miyuki Glass Drops

Old September 14th 06, 03:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Default Miyuki Glass Drops

OK, since Dr. Sooz is crackin' the whip here, I just wanted to say how
much I love Miyuki glass drops :-) I bought a bunch of different
colours and used them for the first time on last week with a new
necklace that I finished on Tuesday (when it stops raining I'll get
pictures). I had previously bought some orange Czech glass drops, but
they were hard to pair with any colours that I had. I had also ordered
some brown Miyuki drops, but wasn't sure what to do with them either
(Can you guess that I'm prone to spending accidents? :-D). Anyway,
voila, orange and brown went together so well! I only wish that the
orange drops had the clarity of the Miyuki ones. The orange ones are
about 2cm long and the Miyuki ones are probably less than 1/4 of that.
I'm really jazzed about them, I haven't looked to see if they come in
bigger sizes, but I hope they do :-)

Best,
Christine

Old September 14th 06, 05:43 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Barbara Forbes-Lyons

Miyuki drops are 3.4mm and as far as I know, that's the only size they make.

Magatamas are about 4mm and slightly squarish.

Barbara
Beader and Polymer Clay Junky

http://www.penguintrax.com and http://www.backseatgrammarian.com

There is a very fine line between a hobby and mental illness. (Dave Barry)

Need quality, inexpensive web hosting with site builder and 50 apps? Check out http://www.lyonshost.com.

Old September 14th 06, 07:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Can you guess that I'm prone to spending accidents? :-D

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I resemble that remark....

Becki

Old September 14th 06, 08:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

There are no spending accidents. Only preparations for future projects.
Marisa
www.galleryvittoria.co.nz

Old September 14th 06, 09:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

There are no spending accidents. Only preparations for future projects.

LMAO! Marisa, I love that :-) That deserves to be done up in x-stitch
or beadpoint.

Best,
Christine

Old September 14th 06, 09:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I resemble that remark....

Don't we all Becki? A local craft chain went out of business about five
years ago and I bought a lot of fabric at a very good price...now I'm
thinking of selling the fabric because it's just not going to happen.

My latest accident is a doozy...I'll have a sales ad soon. I
underestimated how much a half kilo of seed beads is :-D

Best,
Christine

Old September 14th 06, 09:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

Hi Barbara,

Magatamas are about 4mm and slightly squarish.

Thanks for letting me know. That's kind of a shame they don't come
bigger. I haven't heard of magatamas before. I'll have to order a
sample :-)

Best,
Christine

Old September 14th 06, 09:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Alison

wrote in message
ups.com...
My latest accident is a doozy...I'll have a sales ad soon. I
underestimated how much a half kilo of seed beads is :-D

ROFLOL!!! That makes for quite a picture!
:-)
Alison

Old September 14th 06, 09:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

underestimated how much a half kilo of seed beads is :-D

I CANNOT quit laughing!!!! Have we not all been there? What color?

Becki

Old September 14th 06, 10:05 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
[email protected]

ROFLOL!!! That makes for quite a picture!

Now that you mention it, I'll take a pic when I get home!

Best,
Christine

torch question Karen_AZ Beads 48 October 1st 04 07:59 AM
Glaze FAQs Tom Buck Pottery 1 September 18th 03 04:16 PM
glaze FAQ's Tom Buck Pottery 0 August 18th 03 01:26 AM
FA: $5.00The Technique of Stained Glass Elric of Imrryr Marketplace 0 July 30th 03 03:53 AM
glaze FAQs Tom Buck Pottery 0 July 18th 03 05:40 AM