OT (sorta?) It's happening again!

Old June 29th 04, 06:51 PM
Kalera Stratton

Default OT (sorta?) It's happening again!

Holy cow... I did not expect TWO WEEKS in a row of this, but it's been
just like last week... orders coming in like crazy! OMG! And requests
for teaching... I am just floored. I *really* want to know what
happened... it's like something reached critical mass! I have never seen
my website so bare, LOL!

Thank you, everyone here who has ordered from me! And everyone who
hasn't, but has given me your awesome encouragement and moral support!

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old June 29th 04, 08:14 PM
Tinkster

Quantum Leap Theory :-)

I've always found that's how my business grows, too. Some un-asked-for
advice: It can be very exciting, but make sure you say "no" when you
need to, and don't overestimate your resources or capabilities
(time-wise). Don't overextend yourself. Schedule in time for Moxley
and the rest of the family no matter what.

Other than that... FULL SPEED AHEAD! Weeeeee! You rock, Kalera! It
couldn't happen to a more deserving person, IMO!

Tink

Old June 29th 04, 08:36 PM
Margie

wrote:

Thank you, everyone here who has ordered from me! And everyone who
hasn't, but has given me your awesome encouragement and moral support!

OMG, Kalera! I just read your three posts and can't believe it. No,
I can, I can. What goes around, comes around and it's your turn to
reap the good. I'm so happy for you darling!

And guess what? I just spent a lovely hour with a new customer who
was quite taken with a bracelet I bought from you eons ago and I just
happen to be wearing for our meet. G She wants me to make her one
using your glass beads, any beads with color. Ha! I have lots and
lots of those, don't I? hehee And she's given me free reign to
design 4 bracelets for her daughter and 3 nieces using fresh water
pearls and clear swarovski® crystals that belonged to her mother.
Weeee! I think some of your good vibes are rubbing off on me. Maybe
I should sleep with your beads. LOL
--
Margie
http://www.picturetrail.com/margiek

Old June 29th 04, 09:33 PM
Dr. Sooz

Maybe the Universe simply started smiling upon you. Perhaps you just got to
that point in your career. I know, that seldom happens without some outside
force, or intense marketing on your part, but....who knows?

Maybe these things do happen all on their own sometimes. We can only hope --
all of us!

Holy cow... I did not expect TWO WEEKS in a row of this, but it's been
just like last week... orders coming in like crazy! OMG! And requests
for teaching... I am just floored. I *really* want to know what
happened... it's like something reached critical mass! I have never seen
my website so bare, LOL!

Thank you, everyone here who has ordered from me! And everyone who
hasn't, but has given me your awesome encouragement and moral support!

~~
Sooz
Old June 29th 04, 09:56 PM
Dr. Sooz

(Big discussion recently on why someone would pay _a whole
dollar_ for a bead. umm)

haw haw HAWing
~~
Sooz
Old June 29th 04, 10:31 PM
Candace

sshhh I still have trouble with this one.

But I know quality when I see it.

(Big discussion recently on why someone would pay _a whole
dollar_ for a bead. umm)

haw haw HAWing
~~
Sooz

~Candace~
Orphan Beads Low cost and bartering for the financially challenged beader
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

Old June 29th 04, 10:48 PM
starlia

Tink said it all...and it couldn't happen to a better person. I'm so proud
of you. :-)

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

Old June 29th 04, 10:50 PM
starlia

You don't have trouble Candace. You are limited on funds. There is a
difference. I know you lust after beads all the time. LOL

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"Candace" wrote in message
sshhh I still have trouble with this one.

But I know quality when I see it.

(Big discussion recently on why someone would pay _a whole
dollar_ for a bead. umm)

haw haw HAWing
~~
Sooz

~Candace~
Orphan Beads Low cost and bartering for the financially challenged

beader
http://snipurl.com/6s4t

OT sorta, AD sorta, burned myself Kandice Seeber Beads 29 June 12th 04 06:30 AM
I'm back, sorta! c driver Beads 3 April 8th 04 10:53 PM
OT, sorta Kalera Stratton Beads 3 September 19th 03 01:49 AM
Apologies - OT sorta laura Beads 0 September 18th 03 01:39 PM