Beaded 3D Star with tutorial to share!

Old April 23rd 10, 10:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
beadangel

Default Beaded 3D Star with tutorial to share!

Hi,

Just finished my tutorial for the month, it's a beaded 3D star which I
made with two different sizes of seed beads (right angle weave) in
several different colors. I used one as a mobile phone charm, one as a
zipper pull and the rest still waiting to be used.
See the free tutorial at: http://beadjewelrymaking.com/2010/project/april.html

Or check out the finished look first at: http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com/2009/beaded_star.html

Thanks for looking!
Happy Beading!
Old April 24th 10, 06:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone[_2_]

In message
,
beadangel writes
Hi,

Just finished my tutorial for the month, it's a beaded 3D star which I
made with two different sizes of seed beads (right angle weave) in
several different colors. I used one as a mobile phone charm, one as a
zipper pull and the rest still waiting to be used.
See the free tutorial at: http://beadjewelrymaking.com/2010/project/april.html

Or check out the finished look first at:
http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com/2009/beaded_star.html

Thanks for looking!
Happy Beading!

looks good.
Will try it if I can get some size 12 beads.
Thanks
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

www.allcrafts.org.uk

Old April 24th 10, 09:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Mike

Hi there Shirley, heading out for Anzac Day memorial. glorious
Autumn Day here. I am hoping this will get to the newsgroup, cheers Jan

In message
,
beadangel writes
Hi,

Just finished my tutorial for the month, it's a beaded 3D star which I
made with two different sizes of seed beads (right angle weave) in
several different colors. I used one as a mobile phone charm, one as a
zipper pull and the rest still waiting to be used. See the free tutorial
at: http://beadjewelrymaking.com/2010/project/april.html

Or check out the finished look first at:
http://www.beadjewelrymaking.com/2009/beaded_star.html

Thanks for looking!
Happy Beading!

looks good.
Will try it if I can get some size 12 beads. Thanks
Shirley

--
Jang
Old April 25th 10, 07:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone[_2_]

Yes you got to the newsgroup but alas spammers seem to have taken it
over.
Only one or two of us post here nowadays.
I believe most of them have gone over to Face Book which I do not want
to do.

I have been too ill this year so far to bother learning something new.

Been rushed in hospital 3 times with heart problems and now my heart is
very fragile .Permanent atrial fibrillation also two leaking valves and
a bundle branch block. A daily danger of getting a blood clot in my
heart.

Had to have a stairlift put in to take the strain off my heart climbing
up..

I also had the worry of having to go through bowel cancer scans this
last month. Fortunately is was okay, no cancer. So that was a weight off
my mind.

Anyway nice to see you back here.
Hugs
Shirley

In message , Mike
writes

Old April 25th 10, 09:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Bart Mendelson

Default OT Shirley health report

Shirley Shone schreef:
[...]

Dearest Shirley,

As allways I am reading the RCB-group to keep informed on you. I am glad
the scan came out OK. Your heart is a different story. I am really sorry
to read that. And that for a woman with such a big and kind heart! Well,
all the best for you and Steve.

Kiss

Bart
Old April 25th 10, 10:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone[_2_]

In message , Bart Mendelson
writes
Shirley Shone schreef:
[...]

Thanks for your kind words Bart
Please keep in touch even by email.

David and Chris are still on the Rotterdam run,one from Harwich and one
from Immingham.
Hugs 3X
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

www.allcrafts.org.uk

Old April 25th 10, 11:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Maren at google

On Apr 24, 11:36*pm, Shirley Shone
wrote:
In message , Bart Mendelson
writes

Shirley Shone schreef:
[...]

Dear Shirley,

I'm so sorry to read about your latest health problems and worries.
I'm glad the cancer scan came out negative at least. All the best to
you!

Aloha,
Maren

(and Hi Bart and Jan and beadangel - and with all the spam going on I
think I'm going to post ads more often - for BEADS)
Old April 25th 10, 01:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone[_2_]

In message
,
Maren at google writes
On Apr 24, 11:36*pm, Shirley Shone
wrote:
In message , Bart Mendelson
writes

Shirley Shone schreef:
[...]

Thanks Maren. Go ahead and advertise your beads, better that than spam.
Sorry I hijacked your post bead angel but at least it did get some
people to read it.

I met Bart a few years ago when DH and I went on a minibreak to Holland.

Bart met us in Amsterdam and took us to see sights which most people
would not see on the trip. We had lovely day and Bart took me to two
bead shops and DH to a tobacconist to get cigars.
We also went to a street market were I bought a few bits and bobs.
Bart bought me some tulip bulbs called Shirley.
Hugs
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone