Prayers and thoughts needed

Old September 13th 03, 02:30 AM
EL

Default Prayers and thoughts needed

Oh, Jerri, they will be in my thoughts and prayers, as will you and your
daughter.

Elise

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Yesterday morning, some close friends lost their 10 yr. old daughter to
cancer after a long battle. During the illness, her dad had been laid off
quite some time ago. He finally got another job, which required the

family
moving 2 months ago, so here they were in a new city with a dying child.
They are from Europe, so all the family is over there. I'm going up to

N.C.
next week, to be with my friend while her husband is out of town for a
couple of days next week. Although they were somewhat prepared for the
death, my friend is having a hard time coming to peace with how much her
little girl suffered this past year. If you all can spare any good vibes,

would just like to do the best I can to be a comfort to my friend. My own
DD could use a few too, to deal with the loss of her friend.

Their little girl will be creamated, and they'll be coming back here, to
Ga., at the end of the month to have a service here. They just couldn't
bury her up there, when they don't know how long they will be there.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old September 13th 03, 02:31 AM
Carol in SLC

Yesterday morning, some close friends lost their 10 yr. old daughter to cancer
after a long battle.

Oh, Jerri, I am so sorry. You'll all be in my thoughts and prayers.

Carol in SLC
New pic (9/5): http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/glorious.jpg
Old September 13th 03, 04:26 AM
Cheri2Star

I'm so sorry, Jerri. At least her little girl is finally at peace. All the
good vibes I have are headed your way.
Cheri
(Bubbee to Emily and Nathan)
Old September 13th 03, 04:27 AM
angela

On their way. (Okay if I just sob quietly for a few minutes?)

ang.
____________________________
angelfish handcrafted baubles
http://thehalsteds.com/angelfish

"Beadbimbo" wrote ...

Old September 13th 03, 04:27 AM
Beadseeker

I'm so sorry to hear of your friend's loss. The only comfort I can give is that
she is now without pain, in the loving arms of the angels.
I never could understand why a child had to die - it was the one situation at
the ER I couldn't handle, and eventually, the reason I quit being a pastoral
associate. It was as if every child was mine. I used to go home and we'd have
group hugs.
Prayers and love on the way.
Patti
Old September 13th 03, 06:01 AM
BeckiBead

Jerri -- you've got it. Much love to you on your journey.

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old September 13th 03, 07:50 AM
Kandice Seeber

Goodness, how awful! I will definitely send soothing, healing vibes, and
light a candle for them. (((((((hugs)))))))

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old September 13th 03, 08:27 AM
KDK

I can't imagine what they are going through. Caring thoughts and hugs to
you, your daughter, and your friends. I'm glad you will be able to visit
with her next week.

Kathy K

Old September 13th 03, 02:14 PM
laura

"Beadbimbo" wrote in message
Yesterday morning, some close friends lost their 10 yr. old daughter to
cancer after a long battle.

Oh, how sad

Prayers and thoughts on their way.

Laura

Old September 13th 03, 02:17 PM
MargieK

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 21:26:14 -0400, "Beadbimbo"
wrote:

Their little girl will be creamated, and they'll be coming back here, to
Ga., at the end of the month to have a service here. They just couldn't
bury her up there, when they don't know how long they will be there.

My condolences to you, your daughter and your friends.

--
Margie
http://www.PictureTrail.com/margiek