VERY OT !!! RCTN member seeking religious knowledge

Old June 11th 05, 10:41 AM
Pat EAXStitch

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Caryn ,,,,
first i approached Victoria =several nicknames, not you. But since you
took upon yourself to be her Voice, i should approach you in my
answer.
I will assume you somehow missed the harrassment she was getting from
someone from another group.

Yes i read her descriptions about being harrased from somebody in
another ng.
If she changes her Email nicname , in order to avoid that person`s
harrasement , but after one or two posts here, discloses to us who she
is , Who assures her that He isn`t lurking here, and reads her
anouncement?., Thus the whole Story Doesn`t make sense. Either she
takes on a new nickname And doesn`t tell publicly on thr Ng who she is
, only in private emails , to those persons , she cares about. Or She
stops posting for a while. If the Harrasment is so bad , maybe see how
she can stop it legally. Or just use her own name all the time, [like
many of us do], and deal with harrasment and other unpleasant things
as they happen. But the way she does it Changing than tell the all
about it, makes no sense. Assuming and respecting Victoria to be a
mature woman, i can assume that all this name changes have another
reason..
She has changed her name several times in the last several years trying
to avoid that idiot's attention.

As i mentioned , it is ineffective if sge than tells the whole NG who
she really is.

Au contraire, it is usually perfectly effective, as anyone "stalking" her
will usually only trace her current identity and where she has posted to
newsgroups only if they actually know her current identity. They are
EXTREMELY unlikely to find her real identity unless they laboriously read
ALL of the posts on ALL of the groups to which she subscribes. Changing her
identity every so often is a good way to avoid a stalker.

Pat P

Old June 11th 05, 10:44 AM
Pat EAXStitch

"Mirjam Bruck-Cohen" wrote in message
Caryn ,,,,
first i approached Victoria =several nicknames, not you. But since you
took upon yourself to be her Voice, i should approach you in my
answer.

SNIP

I don`t feel that Victoria`s Info prooves anything , either she copies
whole chapters written by those who spread the religion. Or she
attacks and flames incoherently everybody who doesn`t agree with her
Version of anything.
mirjam

YOU talk about "incoherently"? ROFLMAO!!!

Pat P

Old June 11th 05, 01:51 PM
clancy

Well I'd be calling the police or someone to have this 'stalker' dealt with
if it was as bad as we've been told - there's got to be a way of finding
out who these people are. Some people are just a little hard to believe at
times.

Sharon (N.B.)

Old June 11th 05, 02:38 PM
clancy

You really ought to grow up - how you ever got this far in life without
accepting a bit of criticism now and again is beyond me. You'd know all
about gnats for sure - cuz you're the most annoying person I've ever 'read'
on this group. Gee ... do good Buddhists call people names? Oh I forgot ..
you're just a wannabe. Gag

Sharon (N.B.)

"Bourne Identity" wrote in message
Excuse me, I did go to the police. This person was using a yahoo account

and
was totally protected by a secured identity. I would tell you his screen

name,
but I'm certain you'd email him or go to the groups he posts to. He also
somehow found my unpublished phone number and called many times. If you

would
like me to get a copy of the police report I will. They have a special

unit in
my town which does nothing but hunt down harassment, and child porn or

molester
in chat rooms. The minute I changed the screen name, at the

recommendation of
the police, I have not heard another word, just some phone calls, but that

has
also stopped.

Go away you are a gnat.

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 12:51:28 GMT, "clancy"

opined:

Well I'd be calling the police or someone to have this 'stalker' dealt

with
if it was as bad as we've been told - there's got to be a way of finding
out who these people are. Some people are just a little hard to believe

at
times.

Sharon (N.B.)

................................................. ..........................

..

Old June 11th 05, 02:51 PM
Jenn L

Pat EAXStitch wrote:

Au contraire, it is usually perfectly effective, as anyone "stalking" her
will usually only trace her current identity and where she has posted to
newsgroups only if they actually know her current identity. They are
EXTREMELY unlikely to find her real identity unless they laboriously read
ALL of the posts on ALL of the groups to which she subscribes. Changing her
identity every so often is a good way to avoid a stalker.

Pat P

Not to mention that such a stalker is not going to take the
time to search out every instance of a reasonably common
first name on every board. Even if you make the assumption
that eventually she's going to return to her old haunts and
search only those groups, you're still talking about an
extremely determined freak.

And I thought that the identity was rather obvious, at least
for those of us who have been around a while and know of her
beliefs in that regard.

--
Jenn L.

www.needleful-things.com
Current projects:
Home of the Brave (Sally Rung - soldier remembrance project)
Spring in the Air (Just Nan)
Nordic Needle Rose (Silver Lining)
Lady of the Flag (Mirabilia)
Starry Night (Van Gogh)
Old June 11th 05, 02:57 PM
crewelwoman

I happen to lurk on the group where Victoria first ran into this jerk
who has been harrassing her. It was not a pretty thing to read. I was
astonished when he turned up here, stalking Victoria. He is obsessive,
and may be dangerous. Any means she uses to avoid his attention is
justified.

Lucy
Crewelwoman

Bourne Identity wrote:
[...]

................................................ ............................

Old June 11th 05, 05:28 PM
Gill Murray

Bourne Identity wrote:
like me to get a copy of the police report I will. They have a special unit in
my town which does nothing but hunt down harassment, and child porn or molester
in chat rooms. The minute I changed the screen name, at the recommendation of
the police, I have not heard another word, just some phone calls, but that has
also stopped.

Go away you are a gnat.

On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 12:51:28 GMT, "clancy" opined:

Well I'd be calling the police or someone to have this 'stalker' dealt with
if it was as bad as we've been told - there's got to be a way of finding
out who these people are. Some people are just a little hard to believe at
times.

Sharon (N.B.)
................................................ ............................

That's not very nice, calling Sharon a gnat!!

Gillian
Old June 11th 05, 05:42 PM
clancy

That's how she justifies her being Gillian - by calling others names. Oh
well, she quit the group - at least under this identity - so I won't have to
acknowledge any more of her meaningless jabber.

Sharon (N.B.)

"Gill Murray" wrote in message

Bourne Identity wrote:
[...]

................................................ ..........................

Old June 11th 05, 05:49 PM
Pat EAXStitch

"Bourne Identity" wrote in message
news
I sign my real name. My husband changes the address to avoid spam. If

you
don't like that, sorry.

And yes, your comment was intended to be mean spirited, which is the norm

for
you, so I'm not surprised. I was merely pointing it out.

You are no better my dear than anyone else. Get over yourself.

Victoria

How odd that two of my favourite people should be so at each other`s
throats! I know full well that NEITHER of you are in the least mean
spirited! ;-))

Pat P