I am a new Mother of a Pfaff

Old February 28th 04, 01:33 AM
QuiltShopHopper

Default I am a new Mother of a Pfaff

I got my birthday prez a day early: a Pfaff 2044 from a local Pfaff dealer
store tonight, 90 days same as cash. I got the floor model that has been a
demo for 3 months. I am so pleased! DH gave me a certificate for any new
sewing machine I wanted, so we drove over to the local Pfaff store and I sat
and played on a few and settled on this floor model. I got the table and
extra feet with it too, and free unlimited classes on how to use the machine
as long as we both shall live.
Happy Dancing, and feeling so special and lucky and in love,

Cyndi

Old February 28th 04, 02:37 AM
Polly Esther

Oh my! Wow. Hug that sweet DH for us. Polly
"Mary in Oregon" wrote in message
Enjoy, Lucky Lady.

Old February 28th 04, 04:59 AM
Heather Cross

Enjoy. I got a 2nd-hand Pfaff last year (found a real bargain in a
pawnshop) and I just love it to bits.
Heather in West Oz

Old February 28th 04, 05:08 PM
Taria

Glad she found a good home
A new machine is very fun. Enjoy!
Better watch out or someone will try
to 'rent' your DH!
BTW, Happy Birthday!
Taria

Old February 28th 04, 11:14 PM
B. Peg

Least you didn't waste your money on the 2054. You got a much better
machine (damhik!).

Good luck, and use those lessons up!

BP~

Old February 29th 04, 08:48 AM
QuiltShopHopper

Congratulations! What a great present from a truly supportive DH!

Gina in IL

Hey, you aren't kidding! He's the Bestest! I told the gals at my LQS that
I am so spoiled that I am curdled and you can smell me from the other side
of the room!

Giggle,

cyndi

Old February 29th 04, 08:50 AM
QuiltShopHopper

Hey Come on over here and you can play on mine! And we can go fabric
shopping together, and stop for "fuel" at the Ben & Jerry's shop!

Cyndi