Stained Glass Software

Old July 19th 07, 11:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Moonraker[_2_]

Default Stained Glass Software

"michele" wrote in message
I am extremely curious where you got the impression i might be a hick, or a
hillbilly? I would much rather cut your useless balls off than lick them
and would welcome the opportunity to give them a swift kick as well. and my
lips ain't hairy you ignorant moron. And please enjoy the attention you
will soon be recieving from groups that feel that US bashing commies such
as y'self warrant terrorist level invetigation. laugh your ass off now mf,
enjoy it while you can.m

Note to self: DO NOT **** Michele off. Consequences sound like they might
be painful.

Old July 20th 07, 07:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Jman

On Jul 19, 1:01 pm, "michele" wrote:
I am extremely curious where you got the impression i might be a hick, or a
hillbilly? I would much rather cut your useless balls off than lick them and
would welcome the opportunity to give them a swift kick as well. and my lips
ain't hairy you ignorant moron. And please enjoy the attention you will soon
be recieving from groups that feel that US bashing commies such as y'self
warrant terrorist level invetigation. laugh your ass off now mf, enjoy it
while you can.m

"Jman" wrote in message

ups.com...

AMUHAHAHAHAHAHAH.......
My god you are a stupid **** aren't you ? They started, I'll
finish.....and you can shut your hairy ****ing Lips.....
Homeland security can lick my BALLS and so CAN you. I fear your
"Homeland Security" about as much as I fear you inbred Hillbilly
****s! Why don't you report me to the FBI, SS and CIA while you're at
it. Your homeland security SUCKS and you can take that to the bank.
I await their early reply......

****ing Hick.....- Hide quoted text -

Hahahahah.....

Stupid Ass Paranoid American ! OMG, you are a treat aren't you ?
"Homeland Security" ? Commie ? Hahahaha.... "Warrant Terrorist Level
Investigation" ?
LOL, man you take the cake ! You are a 'delusional, paranoid,
snapperhead who obviously believes that you must be a "Commie
Terrorist" if you BASH the USA...hahahah. Don't knock the Commies too
hard though.... After all, if it wasn't for them, your government
wouldn't be able to pay the simple INTEREST on your already MASSIVE
debt.

Your president and his cabinet are not only 'mindless twits' buy they
are complete and utter "Frear Mongerer's" They have you and over half
your population 'tripping' over each others FEAR. Do you know who
else instilled Fear and Loathing into the majority of the population a
number of decades ago which led to the deaths of MILLIONS of
innocents ? I'll give you a hint..... He was short and had a little
mustache.

I mean, It's no wonder you talk the way you do. Do you realize how
many people read your posts rolling their eyes thinking "Oh my God
this broad's an idiot." Sorry to say,...they're right !

Bush and Cheyney are NAZI's and together with their kronies they are
the reason most of the civilized world can't stand Americans. If you
believe in what they stand for, or voted for those idiots, then you
basically brought this **** upon yourselves.....

Now go read a book and educate yourself. Stop watching FOX NEWS
NETWORK, as that **** will rot what's left of your little brain.

/MM

Old July 20th 07, 07:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Jman

On Jul 19, 4:29 pm, " Moonraker" wrote:
"michele" wrote in message

...I am extremely curious where you got the impression i might be a hick, or a
hillbilly? I would much rather cut your useless balls off than lick them
and would welcome the opportunity to give them a swift kick as well. and my
lips ain't hairy you ignorant moron. And please enjoy the attention you
will soon be recieving from groups that feel that US bashing commies such
as y'self warrant terrorist level invetigation. laugh your ass off now mf,
enjoy it while you can.m

Note to self: DO NOT **** Michele off. Consequences sound like they might
be painful.

Yep,

Quaking in my workboots......

Old July 20th 07, 02:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Michael[_2_]

I downloaded the Glass Eye software. I'm embarrassed to say that I'm
having something of a struggle with it, but it looks like really good
stuff. There are a bunch of patterns included in it.

Michael

Old July 24th 07, 02:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
nJb

Michael wrote:
I downloaded the Glass Eye software. I'm embarrassed to say that I'm
having something of a struggle with it, but it looks like really good
stuff. There are a bunch of patterns included in it.

Michael

This is a flame war. Try to stay on topic.

Jack
Old July 24th 07, 05:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.glass
Lauri Levanto

nJb wrote:
Michael wrote:
I downloaded the Glass Eye software. I'm embarrassed to say that I'm
having something of a struggle with it, but it looks like really good
stuff. There are a bunch of patterns included in it.

Michael

This is a flame war. Try to stay on topic.

Jack

In a flame war
the winner is the one who can first leave the scene with grace
-lauri

Software for stained glass desing - recommendations ? Adrian Glass 10 May 12th 07 11:28 PM
Potter Glass painting stained glass manual 1880 FA JaneyP Marketplace 0 February 15th 06 01:22 AM
just stained glass Will Woodard Glass 7 September 24th 05 01:30 AM
STAINED GLASS SOFTWARE John J. Collins III Glass 14 October 30th 03 12:10 PM