Market Opportunities for Stained Glass??

Old August 23rd 05, 04:36 AM
nJb

Right. Well you can sell us dope and heavy metals but just don't call
anyone "frenchie". Goddam anglo-canuck hoser.

Now Dennis since I have you on the line, and I can't post on the
Warmglass, I have a question about Spirit of Glass. I am in PDX now for
a few months and I would like to stop by there and go through their
stock to pick out some choice sheets. But, I think they only sell
through distributors. So can I go down there and pick out what I want,
and have you drop ship it into my hot little hands?

David Williams

I leave for a week and everything changes. Why can't you post on Warmglass?

--
Jack

Plonked by Native American

bobo1148atxmissiondotcom

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/xmissionbobo/
Old August 25th 05, 04:36 AM

nJb wrote:
wrote:

Right. Well you can sell us dope and heavy metals but just don't call
anyone "frenchie". Goddam anglo-canuck hoser.

Now Dennis since I have you on the line, and I can't post on the
Warmglass, I have a question about Spirit of Glass. I am in PDX now for
a few months and I would like to stop by there and go through their
stock to pick out some choice sheets. But, I think they only sell
through distributors. So can I go down there and pick out what I want,
and have you drop ship it into my hot little hands?

David Williams

I leave for a week and everything changes. Why can't you post on Warmglass?

--
Jack

Plonked by Native American

bobo1148atxmissiondotcom

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/xmissionbobo/

I was banned from the warmglass during the course of the 'Frenchie'
affair. As I told Don, I couldn't even retrieve my private messages
which sucked because I had some business contacts and show info in
there. I asked BW to post my email on the board so people could get
ahold of me, but no dice. Really, I think he had been waiting a long
time for a justifiable excuse. And no one likes an 'ethnic slur'. So,
that's the story.

Old August 25th 05, 04:44 AM

Just buy the stuff without the sticker. It'll be fine. If you buy a
****load you can get it for less than four bucks from nw artglass.