Some good news!

Old July 3rd 03, 10:44 PM
Lee S. Billings

Default Some good news!

First, somewhat OT: I'm almost done with my physical therapy. I've got most of
my range of shoulder motion back, though I still can't fasten my bra behind my
back. I think I'll find a health club somewhere nearby where I can continue to
work on my shoulder strength and flexibility, but at least now I'm functional.

Second, on topic: I'd mentioned that I make jewelry while chatting with the
therapy people, and several of them expressed a desire to see what I make. So
today I hauled all my merchandise up there and spread it out on the break-room
table, and my partner sat and kept an eye on it while I did my routine. I got
almost $200 in sales! And it wasn't just the cheap stuff going out the door,
either -- a couple of my good necklaces found homes. Not bad, for a customer
base of less than 20 people, half of them male! g

So now I'm energized, and feel like making new stuff again!

Celine

--
Handmade jewelry at http://www.rubylane.com/shops/starcat
"Only the powers of evil claim that doing good is boring."

Old July 4th 03, 01:26 AM
Dr. Sooz

Wow wow wow! That is so fabulous, Celine!

I'd mentioned that I make jewelry while chatting with the
therapy people, and several of them expressed a desire to see what I make. So
today I hauled all my merchandise up there and spread it out on the
break-room table,

~snipped~
I got almost $200 in sales! And it wasn't just the cheap stuff going out the

door,
either -- a couple of my good necklaces found homes. Not bad, for a customer
base of less than 20 people, half of them male! g

~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Old July 4th 03, 02:52 AM
Kandice Seeber

Wonderful news, Celine! ((((hugs))))

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Old July 4th 03, 07:21 AM
Dr. Sooz

I'm planning something similar at Kevin's law firm soon. They've seen the
jewelry I made for K's secretary, and they all went gaga. grinning with
anticipatory glee

Old July 4th 03, 03:58 PM
BeckiBead

THANK YOU, Celine. Because making jewelry wasn't on the list of things I was
planning on doing today, and now it is. And GOOD NEWS on both fronts, therapy
progress and sales for you!

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right.." -- Counting Crows

Good Morning All rainbow Beads 7 July 8th 03 02:04 PM
Good Not Sick Kitty News!!!!! Beadbimbo Beads 1 July 3rd 03 06:36 AM
Good Not Sick Kitty News!!!!! OT Kandice Seeber Beads 0 July 2nd 03 08:44 PM