Fort Washington

Old August 21st 03, 10:42 PM
Karen Novakoski

Default Fort Washington

Is anyone going to this show? Who has been before? Is this worth going to
and spending the night?

TIA
Karen in MD

Old August 21st 03, 10:46 PM
frood

I've never been, but I'm spending the night! Well, not in the show... ahh,
the dreams of that thought! My cousin and his wife live in Philly, and my
mom and I are flying up on Wed, Sept 24 to stay with them. I'll go to the
show Thursday (I think Kris and Pat and their friend Kathy are going to be
there Thurs), and then I have a class on Saturday.

--
Wendy
de-fang email address to reply

Old August 21st 03, 11:02 PM
Clooniff

I haven't been, but our guild has had a bus trip there for the past I don't
know how many years, and everyone really looks forward to it.

Betty in CT

Old August 22nd 03, 03:01 AM

Yes, Karen, my DH and I will attend. Have not been there before.
Nancycog in Eastern Shore, MD

Old August 22nd 03, 10:54 PM
hfw

I'll be there for a class on Thursday! We live not far from there, so I'll
probably be back on Friday and Saturday. It'd be great if we could all meet.

--Heidi

om...

Old August 22nd 03, 11:36 PM
AliceW

I'll be there Saturday as well. Can't get off work this year.

--
Alice in NJ
RCTQ - "Royal Cybrarian"

"hfw" wrote in message
news
I'll be there for a class on Thursday! We live not far from there, so I'll
probably be back on Friday and Saturday. It'd be great if we could all

meet.

--Heidi

om...

Old August 23rd 03, 12:03 AM
QuiltR1024

Hi,
I'll be there on Thursday. This will be my fourth year to go to this show.

Kris ( in norrthern Virignia)
Old August 23rd 03, 12:28 AM
frood

Kris, can you suggest a place for a meet-up? Sort of like we did in
Houston - there's a designated place, and whoever's there on any given day
comes at a certain time. I'll be at the show Thursday and Saturday.

Old August 23rd 03, 02:21 AM
QuiltR1024

In article , "frood"
writes:

Kris, can you suggest a place for a meet-up? Sort of like we did in
Houston - there's a designated place, and whoever's there on any given day
comes at a certain time. I'll be at the show Thursday and Saturday.
.

Wendy,
You have to run into each other a hundred times there. It's one big
room/hall with
a snack bar in one corner. I remember some friends sitting there eating & we
would shop and hand our packages over to them at a table. In the lobby,
there is a restroom and a large table to pick up ads for other quilt shows.
Does anyone have a special place that they meet with others???

Kris ( in northern Virignia)

Old August 23rd 03, 02:36 AM
frood

I see, but you and I know each other - I'd find you easily! I don't know
Alice or Gwen or Karen or Heidi from a hole in the wall! G Maybe I'll take
my RCTQ badge to identify myself.

--
writes:

Kris, can you suggest a place for a meet-up? Sort of like we did in
Houston - there's a designated place, and whoever's there on any given

day
comes at a certain time. I'll be at the show Thursday and Saturday.
.

Wendy,
You have to run into each other a hundred times there. It's one big
room/hall with
a snack bar in one corner. I remember some friends sitting there eating

& we
would shop and hand our packages over to them at a table. In the lobby,
there is a restroom and a large table to pick up ads for other quilt

shows.
Does anyone have a special place that they meet with others???

Kris ( in northern Virignia)

Anyone from OLALLA or GIG HARBOR WASHINGTON? SpunMud Pottery 4 November 24th 04 12:51 AM
Washington state Pam Beads 12 January 26th 04 02:05 AM
Chiapas Women's Fair Trade Tour visits Washington, DC creative Marketplace 0 October 29th 03 04:31 PM
Chiapas Women's Fair Trade Tour visits Washington, DC creative Needlework 0 October 29th 03 04:20 PM
OT- from Washington County, NY?? MakeDoMom Quilting 1 August 11th 03 12:01 PM