Hitting Kathy A

Old April 1st 04, 02:40 PM
Polly Esther

Default Hitting Kathy A

I hit her at exactly the right minute. Here's the story. When my Happy2Joy3
quilt top was finished, I realized that there was too much of my life
invested in the top to just make a sandwich and stipple around. Some of
those blocks took me three days each; three long, hard brain-frying days.
It crossed my black little heart that Kathy Applebaum just might be
persuaded to long-arm quilt it for me. Wonder of wonders. Whoever had booked
Kathy was late getting their quilt top together and she had time for Happy2.
I sent it to her with absolutely no preferences. Always glad to turn experts
loose instead of limiting them by my own imagination, Kathy chose the thread
and the pattern.
Happy2 is wild! It is exquisite and awesome. If you think you've seen
gorgeous long-arm quilting, you just ought to see Kathy's. In the future
when Kathy speaks, I'm going to listen. What a magnificent quilter. Polly

Old April 1st 04, 03:16 PM
Diana Curtis

I kind of figured she would be an artist on the longarm. How wonderful that
you could bring yours and her work together for this special quilt. Is there
any chance of us getting to see a picture?
Diana

ink.net...

Old April 1st 04, 04:03 PM
Polly Esther

Doing a picture is going to be tricky, may have to offer a real photographer
the deed to the Swamp or something. I would love to be able to show you
Kathy's lovely perfect stitching. Polly

"Diana Curtis" wrote I kind of figured she would be an artist on the

Old April 1st 04, 04:56 PM
Diana Curtis

Maybe you could offer one of the people the gators were going to snack on a
reprieve? Let them take a photo in exchange for them not turning into lawyer
pate?

Old April 1st 04, 05:31 PM
Diana Curtis

Good point. Hmmmmm.... there must be a way. I know! Send the quilt here, I
will ooh and ahh and photograph it before sending it back home. :-)
Diana, thinking its worth a shot

?

Old April 1st 04, 07:29 PM
Sandy Foster

In article . net,
"Polly Esther" wrote:

[...]

And where are the pics of this marvel??? Huh?
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1