new photos posted at yahoo photo site

Old May 22nd 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Susan Hartman

Default new photos posted at yahoo photo site

I added two photos to my gallery at the yahoo picture group...I had two
finishes last week! Woo-hoooooo!!!

First is a fabric-covered box with a Celtic design stitched on the lid.
College graduation gift.

The second is the "Spirit Sampler" by Imaginating. As you can see, I
left off some of the design that I felt "cluttered" the piece, and mine
is a little more open-feeling. And after the photo was taken, I added
brown cording around the piece and a loop to hang it. (I have two hooks
on different walls of the dining room that I swap out various
ornament-size designs seasonally. This one's a little bigger design, but
still ornament-type finish.)

I'm finished with the chart, and anyone who wants it is welcome to it!
First person to email me a request with their snail-mail address is the
lucky winner!

Here's what the chart looks like:
http://tinyurl.com/2s6xh3

Sue

Susan Hartman/Dirty Linen
The Magazine of Folk and World Music
http://www.dirtylinen.com
Old May 23rd 07, 12:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
MargW

Susan Hartman wrote:
[...]

Very nice Sue - I love the box.

MargW

Yahoo photos help Estelle Gallagher Quilting 10 April 11th 07 12:06 AM
Pictures posted using Yahoo kmd Yarn 7 January 24th 06 05:14 PM
Yahoo Photos - can anyone help me see them Sally Swindells Quilting 0 May 30th 05 07:47 PM
a question aboiut yahoo photo albums Elizabeth Quilting 2 July 15th 04 04:49 PM