Visit the Christmas Village

Old October 10th 03, 08:37 PM
Javahut

"nJb" wrote in message
Javahut wrote:

"nJb" wrote in message
Howard wrote:

Now we don our "gay apparel"

Sure wish I could find that cartoon

Playboy, circa 1969. A classic.
--
Jack

Now we don our "gay apparel"

Where does this "we" stuff come from?

Ya had to see the cartoon.

I did see the Cartoon, I understand the joke, I was TRYING to make another
joke with HOward about the "we" thing,
OH never mind....

Old October 10th 03, 08:39 PM
Javahut

"Howard" wrote in message
if anyone has a jpg/picture of the cartoon of the "don we now our gay
apparel", and would be willing to send it to me.............I would most
appreciative.
you could also use my primary address:
inhockdeep@peakDOTorg.

of course remove the DOT and replace it with a .

--

In the words of the IMMORTAL USED CAR DEALER:
THERE IS AN ASS FOR EVERY SEAT!

Now I have to dig back through all the old issues my Mom didn't find, is
that what your saying?
I may actually have it tho, will get back with you, I think it was around
Nov of '68 or '69.

Old October 10th 03, 09:20 PM
Howard

much appreciated........hope is not "too much trouble" to go through all of
them

Remember (only to save you some time) it is a cartoon, and not to be found
in the CENTERFOLD of the magazine(s)

Have you seen the one with the sleigh, reindeer and a red-dressed guy on the
snow, and a hunter standing over them?

that I can send you if you have not seen it! Just ask!

Old October 11th 03, 12:48 AM
nJb

Javahut wrote:

"Howard" wrote in message
if anyone has a jpg/picture of the cartoon of the "don we now our gay
apparel", and would be willing to send it to me.............I would most
appreciative.
you could also use my primary address:
inhockdeep@peakDOTorg.

of course remove the DOT and replace it with a .

--

In the words of the IMMORTAL USED CAR DEALER:
THERE IS AN ASS FOR EVERY SEAT!

Now I have to dig back through all the old issues my Mom didn't find, is
that what your saying?
I may actually have it tho, will get back with you, I think it was around
Nov of '68 or '69.

That was back when I bought it for the pictures.
--
Jack

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/xmissionbobo/
Old October 11th 03, 03:56 AM
Michele Blank

well, i would love to see both ! please share them with me, too?? I didn't
ever look at the pictures, just bought the mags for the