DH Update!

Old September 1st 07, 05:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
simpleseven

Default DH Update!

Thanks to all for sending good thoughts and prayers for my DH. He had
a bone marrow biopsy. The dr. thought he had multiple myloma or a
bone marrow disease (cancer.) The results are in and all is well. NO
DISEASE OR CANCERS!!
The Dr. has concluded that his bones are lacking calcium and vitamin
D.

Thanks again,
Launie, in Oregon

Old September 1st 07, 05:42 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Di

I am so happy for you both - the power of prayer is wonderful and the good
thoughts from good people are amazing.

Di
oups.com...

Old September 1st 07, 08:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Great news, Launie. Thanks for passing it on.
Let's hope he can use supplements to build up the elements he's lacking.
..
In message .com,
simpleseven writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old September 1st 07, 12:35 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debi Matlack[_2_]

That is excellent news!!! I am so relieved for you.
--
Debi

Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.

Old September 1st 07, 01:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Louise[_2_]

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 21:26:58 -0700, simpleseven
wrote:

Thanks to all for sending good thoughts and prayers for my DH. He had
a bone marrow biopsy. The dr. thought he had multiple myloma or a
bone marrow disease (cancer.) The results are in and all is well. NO
DISEASE OR CANCERS!!
The Dr. has concluded that his bones are lacking calcium and vitamin
D.

How wonderful!

Louise, in Kingston Ontario
Old September 1st 07, 01:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen, Queen of Squishies

Whew! What a scare. Thanks for letting us know.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old September 1st 07, 06:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article .com,
simpleseven wrote:

Thanks to all for sending good thoughts and prayers for my DH. He had
a bone marrow biopsy. The dr. thought he had multiple myloma or a
bone marrow disease (cancer.) The results are in and all is well. NO
DISEASE OR CANCERS!!
The Dr. has concluded that his bones are lacking calcium and vitamin
D.

Thanks again,
Launie, in Oregon

Woohoo! That's great news!

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old September 1st 07, 07:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

simpleseven wrote:
Thanks to all for sending good thoughts and prayers for my DH. He had
a bone marrow biopsy. The dr. thought he had multiple myloma or a
bone marrow disease (cancer.) The results are in and all is well. NO
DISEASE OR CANCERS!!
The Dr. has concluded that his bones are lacking calcium and vitamin
D.

Thanks again,
Launie, in Oregon

So pleased. He has so much to cope with without anything else. I hope
they can sort this latest glitch with medication.

--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk