another cellphone bag

Old September 1st 07, 12:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

Default another cellphone bag

http://www.burdamode.com/Free,133366...2282,enEN.html

for those who dont wear these on their belts, lol.
hey, i hate carry'n a cellphone at all.
only have one as a back up in case dh needs me to help deliver or if his van
breaks down and he needs the one in the garage.
otherwise i dont use the cellphone at all.
thot this was cute for dd and ds' partner to carry their phones in.
i'm sure they'd both love the oriental fabric and beads.
i even have the beads and some nice shiney fabric to line them with.
two more xmas presents in the works.
for me, i prefer the one Sandy made.
jeanne

Old September 1st 07, 01:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

returned to the same page and on the menu along the left side i see there
are other free fun patterns.
how about a quilted beret!!
hmmm, i knitted one, might be nice quilted, if i can figure out the
pattern??
jeanne

"nzlstar*" wrote...

Old September 1st 07, 07:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Shirley Shone

In message , nzlstar*
writes
http://www.burdamode.com/Free,133366...2282,enEN.html

for those who dont wear these on their belts, lol.
hey, i hate carry'n a cellphone at all.
only have one as a back up in case dh needs me to help deliver or if his van
breaks down and he needs the one in the garage.
otherwise i dont use the cellphone at all.
thot this was cute for dd and ds' partner to carry their phones in.
i'm sure they'd both love the oriental fabric and beads.
i even have the beads and some nice shiney fabric to line them with.
two more xmas presents in the works.
for me, i prefer the one Sandy made.
jeanne

I have a lovely one that a friend gave me. However the cord that it
hangs on is very thin. Even though my phone is small the weight of it in
the bag pulls on the cord. It cuts into the back of my neck and is
really uncomfortable. I am going to have to make some form of protection
to fit at the back of the neck. The cord is one piece so I cannot thread
it through anything. Has to be something to wrap around it.
If you make these bags make sure it is comfortable to wear.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk
Old September 1st 07, 07:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Anna Belle

On Sat, 1 Sep 2007 11:57:29 +1200, "nzlstar*"
wrote:

http://www.burdamode.com/Free,133366...2282,enEN.html

for those who dont wear these on their belts, lol.
hey, i hate carry'n a cellphone at all.
only have one as a back up in case dh needs me to help deliver or if his van
breaks down and he needs the one in the garage.
otherwise i dont use the cellphone at all.
thot this was cute for dd and ds' partner to carry their phones in.
i'm sure they'd both love the oriental fabric and beads.
i even have the beads and some nice shiney fabric to line them with.
two more xmas presents in the works.
for me, i prefer the one Sandy made.
jeanne

Did anyone else read this "cellophane"?

Anna Belle in Palm Bay (Bored)
Old September 1st 07, 09:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

oh my!
thanks for that info Shirley.
i will have to figure out how to fix that worry.
i love it here, umpteen heads are soooooo much better than the one i have.
ta again,
jeanne

"Shirley Shone" wrote...
I have a lovely one that a friend gave me. However the cord that it hangs
on is very thin. Even though my phone is small the weight of it in the bag
pulls on the cord. It cuts into the back of my neck and is really
uncomfortable. I am going to have to make some form of protection to fit
at the back of the neck. The cord is one piece so I cannot thread it
through anything. Has to be something to wrap around it.
If you make these bags make sure it is comfortable to wear.
Shirley
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk

nzlstar* writes

Old September 1st 07, 09:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

rofl, bored?
ok, what can we do to direct ya into something creative?
jeanne

"Anna Belle" wrote...

Old September 1st 07, 09:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Anna Belle [email protected]

On Sun, 2 Sep 2007 08:13:12 +1200, "nzlstar*"
wrote:

rofl, bored?
ok, what can we do to direct ya into something creative?
jeanne

"Anna Belle" wrote...
Did anyone else read this "cellophane"?

Anna Belle in Palm Bay (Bored)

Lower the temps about 10 degrees?!
We have had over 30 days of record or above temps and it is soooo
tiring. Would be nice to walk outside and not inhale steam.

Anna Belle
Even worked up a couple of Christmas panels today pretending---

Old September 2nd 07, 12:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
nzlstar*[_2_]

omg, how do you folks cope with such temps.
i'm throwing the duvet/quilt off at night here and its only 12C, thats about
55F.
i just dont do heat well at all.
nearly died in Houston last yr when we walked out the laundry door into the
garage that is not air conditioned.
wondered why on earth it was so warm in there, lol.
air conditioning here in auckland is opening all the doors and windows in
the house.
if it gets up above 75F with no breeze, we'll turn on a fan.
so glad to be living where i live. i'd melt like a snowman in those temps.
jeanne

"Anna Belle" wrote...

Old September 2nd 07, 01:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sally Swindells

nzlstar* wrote:
omg, how do you folks cope with such temps.
i'm throwing the duvet/quilt off at night here and its only 12C, thats about
55F.
i just dont do heat well at all.
nearly died in Houston last yr when we walked out the laundry door into the
garage that is not air conditioned.
wondered why on earth it was so warm in there, lol.
air conditioning here in auckland is opening all the doors and windows in
the house.
if it gets up above 75F with no breeze, we'll turn on a fan.
so glad to be living where i live. i'd melt like a snowman in those temps.
jeanne

We've had our fan on once this summer.

My spring flowering Magnolia has just shed its leaves; there were new
ones underneath pushing them off, and now it has flowers on. It is as
confused as I am about the seasons!
--
Sally at the Seaside~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uk