ISO Ipod Pattern

Old September 1st 07, 02:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AliceW

Default ISO Ipod Pattern

It might be considered herecy, but the next thing I do after getting a new
iPod, PDA or cellphone is to look at the Sena case website to see what I can
get there. My first PDA (Palm III) had a Coach case because I could get it
in the color I wanted. But then I found Sena. I love their cases and they
make them to accomodate every input port so you can recharge or connect a
headphone or mini-speaker without taking off the case. My iPod case also
doubles as an easel-type stand when I use it at work for music. The only
time I take my iPod out of the Sena case is to sync it with iTunes.

But I admit, I do love the look of the cell phone cases!

--
AliceW
"Pat in Virginia" wrote in message
Sandy's cute cell phone cases reminded me that I would like to find
patterns for I-pods (TM) and similar music devices. Links welcome! Thanks.
PAT in VA/USA

Old September 1st 07, 02:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"AliceW" wrote:

It might be considered herecy, but the next thing I do after getting a new
iPod, PDA or cellphone is to look at the Sena case website to see what I can
get there. My first PDA (Palm III) had a Coach case because I could get it
in the color I wanted. But then I found Sena. I love their cases and they
make them to accomodate every input port so you can recharge or connect a
headphone or mini-speaker without taking off the case. My iPod case also
doubles as an easel-type stand when I use it at work for music. The only
time I take my iPod out of the Sena case is to sync it with iTunes.

But I admit, I do love the look of the cell phone cases!

Alice, I also love the Sena cases! I had one for my old Palm (the new
one didn't need one -- at least, not yet), and I currently have one for
my iPod. It's a rosy pink color, and I love it! I don't even have to
take it out of the case for sync-ing.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://www.sandymike.net
Old September 1st 07, 02:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article om,
"Liz A." wrote:

Oh, but just think what you can do with it.....Our Tuesday quilting
group has started getting books on cd from the library. Then we rip
them to our computer and transfer them to our mp3 players. Now you can
quilt AND listen to a book. Poor DH--ever since I started doing this
the past few months, he's always waiting on dinner. I get so wrapped
up in the book that I lose all track of time. Half the time I don't
even hear him when he gets home in the afternoon! He usually has to
wait on dinner till my battery runs down!

LizA.
Kent, WA
http://picasaweb.google.com/dittodog

Liz, I have to admit that I listen to less music than "talking" stuff on
my iPod. G I love books on tape, but I'm addicted to podcasts, which
are available on every topic under the sun, including quilting. It's
wonderful when I'm in the car or when I'm quilting!

Old September 1st 07, 08:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Ah! well that's certainly more logical g
Isn't it amazing how they know to play just what he wants to hear. The
modern world is all very wonderful - psychic and everything g
..
In message , Kathy Applebaum
writes
They get it in there the same way the sounds get in the radio -- there's
really a band hiding behind a nearby wall, playing all the music. ;-)

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old September 1st 07, 11:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AliceW

I have a black iPod and I have a tan and black case for it. I love the fact
that it covers the screen and scroll wheel when it's not in use. I use a
little docking station with speakers that pull out from the side when I sync
to iTunes. I do take it out of the case for that since "they" say it gets
too hot when syncing but it stays in the case for everything else.

I have a variety of playlists that are used depending on the situation. I
have one for the office and one for when the DH and I drive to Cape Hatteras
so we don't have to keep readjusting the radio or Sirius. But my favorites
are podcasts. With two hours of commuting, I can listen to a few during the
day. I also have books from Audible and those I use when I travel since I
generally have lots of waiting time in airports and flights are generally
several hours long.

AliceW

Old September 3rd 07, 09:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Hanne Gottliebsen

Liz, I have to admit that I listen to less music than "talking" stuff on
my iPod. G I love books on tape, but I'm addicted to podcasts, which
are available on every topic under the sun, including quilting. It's
wonderful when I'm in the car or when I'm quilting!

If you like Alex Anderson, here is a link to the first episodes of her
quilting pod casts:

http://www.alexandersonquilts.com/po...index.php?pg=1

Last time we had underground trouble here, I put a bunch of these on my
podcast - the twice daily 1.5 hours on a crowded bus became bearable
thanks to Alex!

Hanne in Lond

Free iPOD [email protected] Quilting 0 March 16th 05 12:51 AM
ipod [email protected] Quilting 6 February 4th 05 02:22 AM
Do you want a free Ipod? Drummmachine Quilting 1 January 25th 05 11:56 AM
Free iPod [email protected] Needlework 0 December 19th 04 05:55 AM
Free ipod FL Beads 0 November 17th 04 07:39 PM