ISO Ipod Pattern

Old August 31st 07, 05:10 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Default ISO Ipod Pattern

Sandy's cute cell phone cases reminded me that I would
like to find patterns for I-pods (TM) and similar music
devices. Links welcome! Thanks.
PAT in VA/USA
Old August 31st 07, 05:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Ok, I thought I saw some patterns for ipod cases....but now I can't seem to
locate them. Maybe I was dreaming??? HUmmmmm maybe a recent magazine??? I
was looking on the web. I'll check.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old August 31st 07, 06:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Liz A.

I believe this might be what you're looking for:

http://www.connectingthreads.com/boo...x?itemid=55185

LizA.
Kent, WA
http://picasaweb.google.com/dittodog

Old August 31st 07, 09:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

I bet that was the pattern I saw Liz. I get the Connecting Thread
catalogue. Good find!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
ups.com...

Old August 31st 07, 09:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

Heck, I've had one for 1 1/2 years and still have trouble just turning it
off and on! LOL

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes

Old August 31st 07, 10:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

And just the names I-pod and MP3 and such like set me all of a quiver.
Ugh! I like believable technology gg (I just don't believe how much
music can be got onto my DH's 1" x 2" MP3 player).
..
In message , Boca Jan
writes
Heck, I've had one for 1 1/2 years and still have trouble just turning it
off and on! LOL

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old August 31st 07, 10:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Thank you Liz. I think I can wing it, but always like
an excuse to visit CT! PAT

Old August 31st 07, 11:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Liz A.

Oh, but just think what you can do with it.....Our Tuesday quilting
group has started getting books on cd from the library. Then we rip
them to our computer and transfer them to our mp3 players. Now you can
quilt AND listen to a book. Poor DH--ever since I started doing this
the past few months, he's always waiting on dinner. I get so wrapped
up in the book that I lose all track of time. Half the time I don't
even hear him when he gets home in the afternoon! He usually has to
wait on dinner till my battery runs down!

On Aug 31, 1:52 pm, "Boca Jan" wrote:
Heck, I've had one for 1 1/2 years and still have trouble just turning it
off and on! LOL

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes
boca_jan1atyahoodotcomhttp://community.webshots.com/user/BocaJan

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in ...

Sandy's cute cell phone cases reminded me that I would like to find
patterns for I-pods (TM) and similar music devices. Links welcome! Thanks.
PAT in VA/USA- Hide quoted text -

Old August 31st 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kathy Applebaum

They get it in there the same way the sounds get in the radio -- there's
really a band hiding behind a nearby wall, playing all the music. ;-)

--
Kathy A. (Woodland, CA)
Queen of Fabric Tramps

http://fabrictramp.typepad.com/fabric_tramping/
remove the obvious to reply

"Patti" wrote in message
And just the names I-pod and MP3 and such like set me all of a quiver.
Ugh! I like believable technology gg (I just don't believe how much
music can be got onto my DH's 1" x 2" MP3 player).
.
In message , Boca Jan
writes

Old September 1st 07, 01:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Boca Jan

Rip? My library would frown upon ripping anything I get from them.

--
Boca Jan
Florida - Land of the Hurricanes
boca_jan1atyahoodotcom
http://community.webshots.com/user/BocaJan

"Liz A." wrote in message
ps.com...
[...]

"Pat in Virginia" wrote in

Free iPOD [email protected] Quilting 0 March 16th 05 12:51 AM
ipod [email protected] Quilting 6 February 4th 05 02:22 AM
Do you want a free Ipod? Drummmachine Quilting 1 January 25th 05 11:56 AM
Free iPod [email protected] Needlework 0 December 19th 04 05:55 AM
Free ipod FL Beads 0 November 17th 04 07:39 PM