New Fabrics

Old August 31st 07, 12:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Elly

Default New Fabrics

Hi all, just received my bi-monthly fat quarter selection of fabrics
from the Quilt Room in Dorking, England. Oooooo they are gorgeous.
They are the Evelyn Collection by Anna Griffin and are yummy. It's
always a lovely surprise! )))))) I'm not going to stroke them a
bit.. Elly

Old September 1st 07, 04:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

If you want a peek at Elly's new fabrics you can see them at Fat Quarter
Shop. A very interesting collection, Elly. What are your plans for it? . .
.. assuming, of course, that you're willing to put it down and cut it. Polly

s.com...

Old September 1st 07, 11:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Elly

On Sep 1, 4:07 am, "Polly Esther" wrote:
If you want a peek at Elly's new fabrics you can see them at Fat Quarter
Shop. A very interesting collection, Elly. What are your plans for it? . .
. assuming, of course, that you're willing to put it down and cut it. Polly

"Elly" wrote in message

s.com...

Hi all, just received my bi-monthly fat quarter selection of fabrics
from the Quilt Room in Dorking, England. Oooooo they are gorgeous.
They are the Evelyn Collection by Anna Griffin and are yummy. It's
always a lovely surprise! )))))) I'm not going to stroke them a
bit.. Elly

Hi Polly, I've no idea what I'm going to do with. It'll probably end
up with all my other fabric club FQ! In a stash to take out now and
then and stroke But this particular set are gorgeous and the
colours go with my room wonderfully so these may get made up. Just
got to find the right project. Your right about cutting them up.
Some of the patterns are large and beautiful it seems ashame to loose
them by cutting them.
Could you give me the address of the FQ shop please as I think I'd
like some more. There are 5 FQs so if anyone has any suggestions I'd
be interested Elly

Old September 1st 07, 01:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

Sure, Elly, glad to. I found your Evelyn collection at
www.fatquartershop.com In their little search box, I typed in Evelyn or
Windham - I forget which one worked. I can not recommend this shop to you,
I don't think I've ever ordered anything from them. Maybe when the rest of
our group wakes up, some of them can tell you if their shipping is great or
annoying. Polly

"Elly" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 1, 4:07 am, "Polly Esther" wrote:
If you want a peek at Elly's new fabrics you can see them at Fat Quarter
Shop. A very interesting collection, Elly. What are your plans for it?
. .
. assuming, of course, that you're willing to put it down and cut it.
Polly

s.com...

Old September 2nd 07, 08:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in NE La.[_2_]

I ordered one of the Holly Jolly jelly rolls and some yardage for sashing
and borders a couple of weeks ago. Their service was great--came quickly!

--
Donna in NE La.
"Polly Esther" wrote in message
Sure, Elly, glad to. I found your Evelyn collection at
www.fatquartershop.com In their little search box, I typed in Evelyn or
Windham - I forget which one worked. I can not recommend this shop to
you, I don't think I've ever ordered anything from them. Maybe when the
rest of our group wakes up, some of them can tell you if their shipping is
great or annoying. Polly

"Elly" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 1, 4:07 am, "Polly Esther" wrote:
If you want a peek at Elly's new fabrics you can see them at Fat Quarter
Shop. A very interesting collection, Elly. What are your plans for it?
. .
. assuming, of course, that you're willing to put it down and cut it.
Polly

"Elly" wrote in message

s.com...

[...]

Different fabrics Cheryl Isaak Needlework 2 July 1st 06 01:36 PM
Fabrics FS justjoansetc Marketplace 0 May 13th 06 04:38 AM
BOM Fabrics Terbear Quilting 8 April 18th 06 02:21 PM
Looking for fabrics [email protected] Sewing 1 September 16th 05 09:10 AM
40% of all fabrics????? Michelle in NJ Quilting 5 April 6th 05 03:01 AM