Quick and easy! :D

Old August 31st 07, 12:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

Default Quick and easy! :D

In article ,
"nzlstar*" wrote:

those are so cute, Sandy.
great little stocking stuffers, they all got their tiny cellphones now.
smaller and smaller and as they shrink they become easier to misplace.
this would sure help in that department.

The thing I like about them is that it means the phones don't end up at
the bottom of a jam-packed purse. G

i see it is lined and i'm trying to determine if the pattern is just one
piece?

Yes, just one piece.

sew lining to outside, turn out, add a button/snap and bobs u'r uncle.
looks easy enough for sure.
thanks for showing us your little beautys.
jeanne

You're welcome, Jeanne -- they were fun and fast.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)
Old August 31st 07, 12:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Those are pretty cute and handy. They will make great gifts. It is
awhile til my birthday though. ; )
Taria

Sandy wrote:

When I was in Flagstaff for camp last month, I saw some adorable little
cell phone cases at the LQS there. The pattern was *almost* ready to be
printed, and I had them send me one when it was finished. Today I've
made three of these little things -- each one only takes a very little
time to complete. You *could* quilt the case, but I didn't. G They're
lined with wool felt, which I had on hand from a previous project, so I
just picked some in coordinating colors; you could use a matching color
instead. Here's a pictu
http://www.sandymike.net/misc2.html#cell_phone_cases.

Old August 31st 07, 12:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Do know the name of the pattern company? Yes, yes, I know....one could
probably figure it out. BUT we DO need to keep these designers busy!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
"Sandy" wrote in message
In article HBHBi.80840$Fc.65908@attbi_s21,
"KJ" wrote:

cute cute cute!!!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Thanks, Kathyl! Each one takes less than half an hour to make -- they're
going to be great as little gifts.

Old August 31st 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Anna Belle

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:36:42 -0700, Sandy
wrote:

When I was in Flagstaff for camp last month, I saw some adorable little
cell phone cases at the LQS there. The pattern was *almost* ready to be
printed, and I had them send me one when it was finished. Today I've
made three of these little things -- each one only takes a very little
time to complete. You *could* quilt the case, but I didn't. G They're
lined with wool felt, which I had on hand from a previous project, so I
just picked some in coordinating colors; you could use a matching color
instead. Here's a pictu
http://www.sandymike.net/misc2.html#cell_phone_cases.

I did one with canned music, alphabet soup, a gold fish, veggies and
fruit, seashells, time in a bottle and on & on, decpends on how many
prints you have.

Anna Belle in Palm Bay

Old August 31st 07, 03:18 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
"Donna in NE La." wrote:

Those are so cute, Sandy!!

--
Donna in NE La.

Thanks, Donna.

Old August 31st 07, 03:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article ,
Anna Belle wrote:

I did one with canned music, alphabet soup, a gold fish, veggies and
fruit, seashells, time in a bottle and on & on, decpends on how many
prints you have.

Anna Belle in Palm Bay

They sound like fun versions, Anna Belle! I did mine rather subdued,
since I think my DDs (who will get two of them) would rather have them
that way. G

Old August 31st 07, 03:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article 4FIBi.7657$Yg.589@trnddc07,
Taria wrote:

Those are pretty cute and handy. They will make great gifts. It is
awhile til my birthday though. ; )
Taria

Thanks, Taria! VBG

Old August 31st 07, 03:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy

In article IPIBi.63752$Xa3.13571@attbi_s22,
"KJ" wrote:

Do know the name of the pattern company? Yes, yes, I know....one could
probably figure it out. BUT we DO need to keep these designers busy!

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi

The pattern was designed by Shelly at Pine Country Quilts in Flagstaff:
http://www.pinecountryquilts.net/. The web site isn't much, but
there's a contact link.

Old August 31st 07, 09:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Elly

Sandy wrote:
When I was in Flagstaff for camp last month, I saw some adorable little
cell phone cases at the LQS there. The pattern was *almost* ready to be
printed, and I had them send me one when it was finished. Today I've
made three of these little things -- each one only takes a very little
time to complete. You *could* quilt the case, but I didn't. G They're
lined with wool felt, which I had on hand from a previous project, so I
just picked some in coordinating colors; you could use a matching color
instead. Here's a pictu
http://www.sandymike.net/misc2.html#cell_phone_cases.

--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
sfoster 1 (at) earthlink (dot) net (remove/change the obvious)
http://www.sandymike.net

They are so cute Sandy. and what a great idea. Neat to add to a
belt if like me your bag is a back pack style with an awkward
fastening and your phone pouch is on the inside. Thanks for sharing.
Elly