Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! __________==___ agymdovo

Old November 9th 04, 03:05 AM
DianaC

Default Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! __________==___ agymdovo

wrote in message
You blithering idiots! You re-elected that imbecile George Bush as your
President.
He's a complete moron and so are most of you!
-
Don't you care what the rest of the world thinks of you? Don't you care
what impact
American foreign policy has on the rest of the planet? Does Iraq look
like a success
to anyone? Doesn't it bother you that he's alienated every friend you
have?
What were you thinking???
-
Prior to this, it was American policy and the American government that was
so universally
hated around the world. Now it's going to be 'Americans' we hate. More
sympathy
for Bin Laden... More attacks on American institutions... More isolation.
How blind
can you dumb rednecks in middle-America be, not to see this?
-
If you get hit again, or your economy goes into a deep depression, the
American
people will be getting exactly what they deserve!
-
back turned

I personally would like to know how this blithering idiot got this thing
posted on EVERY single usenet group I've come across, INCLUDING some very
closely monitored ones that wouldn't have allowed it anywhere near the
group!

Old November 9th 04, 09:18 AM

DianaC wrote:

I personally would like to know how this blithering idiot got this thing
posted on EVERY single usenet group I've come across, INCLUDING some very
closely monitored ones that wouldn't have allowed it anywhere near the
group!

Easy -- the "ignore everything below this line" was stuff meant to make
it sneak quietly past spam detectors.

--
Where no oxen are, the crib is clean,
But much benefit is derived from the labor of the ox.
Old November 22nd 04, 04:24 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

It's a "troll" - posted purposely to incite all this retribution. Just some
bored little mind with more know how than sense. Best to ignore it and just
move on. You know - don't feed it & it will go away... LOL!!

--
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAP...rid=snigdibbly
~e~
"DianaC" wrote in message