Janome Trade Up?

Old November 5th 04, 04:08 AM
Puffins

Default Janome Trade Up?

Someone mentioned that you might be able to trade up a Janome machine? I looked
at their website and found no information. Any help would be appreciated.Thank
you,
Donna
Old November 5th 04, 04:20 AM
Sherry Starr

I don't know if you can find that information on their website. My dealer
has always told me to let him know when I wanted to trade, and we would talk
about a deal. When I bought my Janome Gold, he told me that I could bring
it back in 12 months, and he would give me the full purchase price towards
another Janome machine. It is probably up to each dealer what kind of offer
they will make.

Sherry Starr

Old November 6th 04, 11:56 AM
Beverly K. Pope

You need to go to the Janome dealer where you purchased the machine.
Mine allows a trade up any time within the first year of purchase,
which I did. They applied the entire price of the first machine to
the new machine :-), but that may vary if any damage was done to the
original machine.

Bev in TX

Old November 6th 04, 03:12 PM
DrQuilter

that is what I just did as well. brought in m nx200 brother that I had
had for actually 13 months and I got back the full price I had paid for
it, although the initial talk was of blue book value, I reminded them of
what the had told me a year ago and the immediately agreed. make sure
you talk the owner, I was dealing with the Viking represenative and she
was not aware of the policy. but she was exremely nice, she let me
switch an extra aplique foot I had bough for a 1/4 inch foot (with a lip
that rides on the edge of the fabric) and she also gave me a stippling
foot for half price. of course, I am going back to get any other
supplies I migth need from her....

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out before replying)