Pictures up

Old January 28th 04, 11:36 AM

Default Pictures up

After much prompting I have finally put pictures up of my quilts. You
can find them at webshots and search for julieinrichmond

It is only of my two completed quilts at this time. The pictures may
take a little while to load. I will be updating it with pictures of my
WIPs, etc. frequently.

I will keep them there until I get a website set up on my DH's server.

Keep quilting

Julie
Richmond, VA
Old January 28th 04, 06:59 PM
DDM

Can you post a link, Julie? I can't get there from here! g

Dee in LeRoy, NY

. net...

Old January 28th 04, 08:28 PM
KittyG

Here ya go: http://community.webshots.com/user/julieinrichmond

I love the colors you used, especially in the rail fence but both are
beautiful! Thanks for sharing

kitty in phx

--
Remove "s" and "i" in email to respond.
http://community.webshots.com/user/kittykatchee

Old January 29th 04, 04:40 AM
DDM

Thanks for the link, Kitty, and you're right about Julie's quilts too! I
really liked the basket quilt.

Dee in LeRoy, NY

Old January 29th 04, 05:24 AM

Thanks Kitty for posting the link for everyone

http://community.webshots.com/user/julieinrichmond

I appreciate the kind compliments on my quilts. These were made so long
ago that I hope the next ones look even better

I will be making progress and posting reports on my current projects.

Happy stitching,

Julie
Richmond, VA

said...

Old January 29th 04, 03:49 PM
sdgodfrey

Very pretty, Julie. A Rail Fence is on my list of quilts to make. That
list is very long however.

--
Sherri G in Kentucky
http://community.webshots.com/user/sdgodfrey

| After much prompting I have finally put pictures up of my quilts.
You
| can find them at webshots and search for julieinrichmond
|
| It is only of my two completed quilts at this time. The pictures may
| take a little while to load. I will be updating it with pictures of
my
| WIPs, etc. frequently.
|
| Julie
| Richmond, VA

Pictures of Designs on Websites Rachel Janzen Needlework 57 February 29th 04 09:54 PM
new pictures! Dr. Quilter Quilting 5 January 5th 04 06:03 PM
CROSSPOSTED - new pictures, even some quilt pictures!! CNYstitcher Quilting 0 December 28th 03 05:55 AM
OT - "New" Yoda Pictures! DavesFatChick Quilting 17 October 20th 03 05:29 PM