Valentine Gift Ideas (Surprise with Love PICS As Well)

Old January 11th 05, 12:04 AM
monica

Default Valentine Gift Ideas (Surprise with Love PICS As Well)

Each February 14th, people around the world expose
their romantic sides to capture the heart of their
loved ones.They send millions of greeting cards
and flowers.Valentine's Day is the most romantic
day of the year to show your love and affection for
your girlfriend.More On.
http://focusdaddy.com/valentine_gift.html
Love
Monica

Old January 11th 05, 03:55 AM
JoAnn Paules

Can you say Spam?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

oups.com...

Old January 11th 05, 03:56 AM
Mystified One

The last time DH exposed his romantic side, we ended up with a baby!

I consider it a public service not to expose my "romantic side" to anyone
else!

oups.com...

Old January 11th 05, 08:49 AM
Dr. Sooz

~~~~show your love and affection for
your girlfriend.~~~
I show *my* love and affection for my girlfriend by....oh, never mind.

Old January 11th 05, 10:05 AM
Dr. Sooz

~~~show your love and affection for
your girlfriend.~~~~
To show *my* love and affection for my girlfriend, I....oh, never mind.

Old January 11th 05, 02:03 PM
Su/Cutworks

JoAnn wrote:

Can you say Spam?

Sure, even in the header! :-)

Spam!

-Su

--
Tillerman eBay shop: http://stores.ebay.com/thetillermanbeads
Tillerman on JustBeads:

Old January 11th 05, 03:51 PM
Mystified One

yeah, I don't have a girlfriend either!

oups.com...

Old January 11th 05, 09:05 PM
Dr. Sooz

~~~yeah, I don't have a girlfriend either!~~
And if I had one, I wouldn't be sharing any intimate info HERE.

Old January 12th 05, 09:37 PM
JoAnn Paules

Damn - I was looking for inspiration.............

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

oups.com...

Old January 13th 05, 01:43 AM
Mystified One

inspiration???

Why don't you make a set of beads in a rainbow (red, orange, yellow, blue,
green, and a BIG purple triangle)?

Wouldn't that be loverly?

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
Damn - I was looking for inspiration.............

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
oups.com...
~~~yeah, I don't have a girlfriend either!~~
And if I had one, I wouldn't be sharing any intimate info HERE.

:-) *** A Love Gift For You! *** (-: [email protected] Beads 3 December 28th 04 01:13 AM
OT(?): Any gift ideas? Marisa2 Beads 8 December 19th 03 08:04 PM
AD:Royal Egyptian Lotus Set; Free Shipping w/Buy It Now; Gift Ideas Karleen/Vibrant Jewels Beads 0 November 24th 03 04:55 AM