Janome Gold

Old January 11th 08, 04:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat in Virginia

Default Janome Gold

Today at the Parish Quilting Bee, one member proudly used the new SM that
Santa kindly left under her tree. She has a new Janome Gold. We all had to
check it out, view the stitching and the features, and so on. It sure is a
nice little SM. I already have a Featherweight, which is excellent, but if I
needed a small SM for workshops, I'd consider a Janome Gold. NAYY, just
another SM groupie in Virginia.

Pat

Old January 11th 08, 04:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lenore L

Default Joanne's Coupon?????

Any one have an on-line Joanne's coupon that you'd be willing to share?

TIA!

Lenore

Old January 11th 08, 09:06 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Yes, they are good. I very nearly bought one for my 'back up' to the
big 6500, but went for a full size one - low end of Janome range - just
in case I had to do quilting on the back-up.
..
In message , Pat in Virginia
writes

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

(((( Gold Smelting - Scrap Gold - Gold Recycling ))))) [email protected] Beads 0 June 18th 07 04:27 AM
FS 14-karat Gold 1/10-carat Diamond Ring-Yellow Gold,Size 10+MORE [email protected] Marketplace 0 June 23rd 06 10:17 AM
Janome Gem Gold KI Graham Quilting 0 April 4th 06 06:16 PM
Gold filled vs gold clasps CLP Beads 47 July 27th 03 04:34 AM
My Janome Jem Gold arrived! Kate Dicey Quilting 7 July 19th 03 02:22 PM