ESTABLISHED SOAPMAKING BUSINESS FOR SALE

Old November 21st 03, 03:02 PM

Default ESTABLISHED SOAPMAKING BUSINESS FOR SALE

Four Year Old Established Soapmaking Business for Sale (
www.harvestsoaps.com )
This is the perfect home business for a soapmaking hobbyist who dreams about
his/her own soapmaking venture. Save yourself years of research, development
and testing; we've already done it!

To Bid on this Business, visit the Ebay Auction at
Starting Price $4,000
Auction Ends Nov-30-03 19:30:00 PST

Please contact Marcus at for more information

Established Soapmaking Business for Sale

Harvest Soaps is a home-based cold-process soapmaking business that has
grown from a hobby to a well-established company. We called it Harvest Soaps
because we began with ingredients harvested from our own garden. Working
full time at regular jobs, my wife and I worked on Harvest Soaps in our
spare time. Over a three year period, sales have grown to $10,000 a year on
our website
www.harvestsoaps.com alone. We made additional income through
arts and crafts shows and wholesale and private label orders.

Over the last couple of years, our regular jobs have demanded more attention
from us and we haven't had much time to promote the website or do arts and
craft shows. As a consequence our sales have dropped and, at this point, we
feel that Harvest Soaps will do much better with someone who has more time
to devote to this wonderful small business. We have a small but very loyal
customer base, and with a little more effort this business will again be a
great source of income. In addition to all-natural soaps, we are also
selling essential oils and have started developing lip balms, and other
products. But again, because of our lack of time, we were never able to
launch these products.

We are located in Orlando FL, but this business can be relocated and run
from anywhere in the country. You can even run it while you're on vacation
as long as you have Internet access and someone to ship your orders.

To operate this business, all you need is some basic soapmaking knowledge,
have access to a computer, color printer, and a regular kitchen stove to
make your soap. Fixed monthly operating costs are very small, around $100
and mainly consist of web hosting and merchant account fees to accept and
process credit cards.

What you will get:
All rights to Harvest Soaps
Inventory (Raw Materials, Finished Products, Packaging, etc.)
Domain Name and content of www.harvestsoaps.com
Contents of the Harvest Soaps yahoo.com store
Over one dozen proprietary soap recipes
Production equipment
Shrink Wrap packaging
and Shipping Supplies
Promotional Material (brochures, etc.)
Tent for Arts and Crafts show
Customer and Newsletter Subscriber databases

Computer equipment not included.

Willing to provide all training necessary for the purchaser to run this
operation for an additional fee.

For more information about Harvest Soaps please visit our website at
www.harvestsoaps.com email to or call 407 804-1969