TNNA St. Charles Show

Old September 24th 09, 07:57 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default TNNA St. Charles Show

On 9/24/09 12:17 PM, in article
tel, "Dawne Peterson"
wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote :

My favourite on-line enabling source, Traditional Stitches, tantalized
me
with a few of the things she was bringing back from St. Charles. So far,
have only bought two Plum Street Samplers charts.

Dawne

I kind of want "Gather Ye Rosebuds". I think I saw one other I sort of
want,
but nothing that made be go "WOW - I GOTTA".

I am sure that Gather Ye Rosebuds is a reprint or another company acquiring
some previous designs, 'cause I am sure it is in my stash from years and
years ago. I ordered Heaven Gave Rain because I am intrigued by the big
diamond shaped raindrops, and Paradise Lost because of all the creatures
with Adam and Eve. I don't have a good Adam and Eve sampler, and it is
pretty much a sampler basis--anyway, that's the story I'm sticking with.

Dawne

Oh good - I could have sworn I'd seen it before, but then again, my memory
ain't what it was....

Old September 24th 09, 08:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C - Calif

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 9/24/09 12:17 PM, in article
tel, "Dawne Peterson"
wrote:

I am sure that Gather Ye Rosebuds is a reprint or another company acquiring
some previous designs, 'cause I am sure it is in my stash from years and
years ago.

Oh good - I could have sworn I'd seen it before, but then again, my memory
ain't what it was....

There was one in the early 80s, when money was too tight to buy for
stash and I didn't have anyone who'd appreciate that one at the time. I
do now have a rose-aholic......

--
Karen C - California
Editor/Proofreader

Finished 8/13/09 - Death by Chocolate - what a way to go!

WIP: Nativity from "Countdown to Christmas" book, Oriental Kimono
(Janlynn),
MLI The Teacher (gift to the library), Bethany Angel (Marbek)
Retrieved from UFO pile: Marbek's Snow Angel, MLI Farmers Market

www.CFSfacts.org -- where we give you the facts and dispel the myths
Myths, with research cites: http://www.aacfs.org/images/pdfs/myths.pdf
Newest research blog: http://cfs-facts.blogspot.com/
Old September 24th 09, 09:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

I was trying to find out which Gather Ye Rosebuds you were looking
at. I am sure this is not it, but I really, really like it!

http://www.nordicneedle.com/PROD/A10-00-00/2311.html

linda
Old September 24th 09, 10:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

On 9/24/09 4:29 PM, in article
,
" wrote:

I was trying to find out which Gather Ye Rosebuds you were looking
at. I am sure this is not it, but I really, really like it!

http://www.nordicneedle.com/PROD/A10-00-00/2311.html

linda

Hadn't seen that one - this is the one that seems familiar

http://www.abcstitch.com/optioncart/...tp://www.abcst
itch.com/subjects_php/subjects.php?page=3&all=yes&subject=St.%20Charles% 20Sh
ow?page=3&all=yes&subject=St.%20Charles%20Show

Old September 25th 09, 01:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Karen C - Calif

Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 9/24/09 4:29 PM, in article
,
" wrote:

I was trying to find out which Gather Ye Rosebuds you were looking
at. I am sure this is not it, but I really, really like it!

http://www.nordicneedle.com/PROD/A10-00-00/2311.html

linda

Hadn't seen that one - this is the one that seems familiar

http://www.abcstitch.com/optioncart/...tp://www.abcst
itch.com/subjects_php/subjects.php?page=3&all=yes&subject=St.%20Charles% 20Sh
ow?page=3&all=yes&subject=St.%20Charles%20Show

Yeah, looks very familiar. I thought the one in the 80s had more green
in it, but that could just be the photo.

Old September 26th 09, 03:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Dawne Peterson

"Karen C - Calif" wrote.
Cheryl Isaak wrote:
I was trying to find out which Gather Ye Rosebuds you were looking
at. I am sure this is not it, but I really, really like it!

http://www.nordicneedle.com/PROD/A10-00-00/2311.html

linda

Hadn't seen that one - this is the one that seems familiar

http://www.abcstitch.com/optioncart/...tp://www.abcst
itch.com/subjects_php/subjects.php?page=3&all=yes&subject=St.%20Charles% 20Sh
ow?page=3&all=yes&subject=St.%20Charles%20Show

Yeah, looks very familiar. I thought the one in the 80s had more green in
it, but that could just be the photo.

--

IIRC there was a pair of designs, the one with the man that we have been
looking at, and a paired design of a woman facing the other direction. The

Dawne