BOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored!

Old September 26th 06, 12:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Wave Jumper

Default BOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored!

That's for sure, Alison...it's been at least a couple of years. I was
beginning to think everyone had stopped making greeting cards (say it's not
true!). It may be they got tired of rehashing everything over and over.
The other group I read but hardly ever "join in" is a scrapbooking group. A
few of them stamp too. I don't know much (anything) about scrapbooking but
hope to learn from them by lurking.

SAD

On 9/25/06 1:59 PM, in article
, "Alison"
wrote:

"Connie (Kendall) Bartley" wrote in message
I think some of the reasons that these groups go quite in the summer is
that all the kids are out of school. It is too nice to stay indoors and
summer has so many more things going on. Such as vacations, family reunions
and the such. Yard work and gardening also takes up lots of time.

That's a theory, Connie, but this group has been all but dead for much much
longer than the summer!

Alison