HELP! Looking for suggestions for my 'crafty' wife. ;)

Old November 28th 03, 01:19 PM
muriel

Greetings John,
Since I don't know where you are situated, it's hard to tell where to look.
As for myself, if someone wanted to buy me things on scrapbooking, I would
much prefer having a gift certificate. This way, I can choose what I want
and no one is disappointed.
Muriel

"John" wrote in message
igy.com...
I would greatly appreciate any suggestions you can offer.

My wife is really into scrapbooking and rubber stamping. I'm hoping to

get
her a really nice gift, and hopefully very useful, but I know very little
about the subjects. What items could I get her that you love and can't

live
without? Crafting tools or organizers would be great.

If you know off the top of your head where the items you suggest can be
found, please include that info. Otherwise, I'll do an internet search

and
try to find them.

Thanks for any and all suggestions,

John

Old November 29th 03, 04:36 AM
AmyScott

If you would like to get your wife an organizer, there is a new toy that my
friend just got and we are all drooling over it. It is a Crop In Style P3
Tote. This is rolling tote, that holds paper. It has 9 trays and extends
up when you open it, and closes back down when you are not using it. I
believe it retails for $129.95.

Amy
AZ

make some crafty money R Marketplace 0 October 10th 04 01:52 AM
Anyone have crafty activities for children age 7-10 years old?? Charlene General Crafting 1 September 28th 04 01:48 AM
Is it crafty? Cidtalk General Crafting 0 June 28th 04 01:05 PM
FA: Crafty framed art Arys Marketplace 0 October 28th 03 03:25 PM
Crafty Course week 3 now posted Tcgaisford Doll Houses 0 September 6th 03 02:19 PM