Frood's Christmas Swap

Old September 11th 05, 12:37 AM
Tina

Default Frood's Christmas Swap

Because I am getting a little tired and burnt out - I decided I needed
to do something "just for fun"....

I was planning on using Wendy's Christmas swap to make a table runner
for my MIL. She always does the big Christmas dinner and has such a
gorgeous table... I was going to use a pattern, but this week, I
decided I needed to just do something mindless and fun so I decided I
would just make up my own "Sampler" design with stars. I have done one
star about every other day in between other stuff - just to remind
myself that sewing is for fun too, not just for necessity! LOL

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...47649430zaDNty
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...47650133tAuokF
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...47651346GcVmQw
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...47651657TskErt

I just wanted to share my fun with you guys. I am going to give it to
her for her birthday, which isn't until the day before mine, November
5..... but I figure if I start on it now, I may actually get it done in
time!

Hugs,
Tina

Old September 11th 05, 02:02 AM
frood

Hey! I recognize those fabrics! The Santas were my contribution to the swap.
:-) I'm glad I could contribute to your fun, Tina. That's why I host the
swaps! Your blocks look great.

--

Cap'n Grainne O'Malley o' the Drunken Tongue
De-STUFF email address to reply
ups.com...

Old September 11th 05, 03:38 AM
Donna

What a great job, Tina! They are really pretty. Now I have an idea how to
use mine. Thanks!!!

--
Donna in NE La.
ups.com...

Old September 11th 05, 09:41 AM
Roberta Zollner

What a great idea! Thanks for sharing your fun, the stars look lovely. (Love
stars!)
Roberta in D

ups.com...

Old September 11th 05, 04:14 PM
Sandy Foster

In article . com,
"Tina" wrote:

[...]

Tina, I love them! I just know your MIL will appreciate what you're
making her. How many stars will the table runner have?
--
Sandy in Henderson, near Las Vegas
http://home.earthlink.net/~sfoster1

AKA Dame Sandy, Minister of Education
Old September 11th 05, 04:32 PM
Tina

Thanks all! I'm making 5 total stars for the table runner. And using
the scraps of the 10" swap squares to do a border.

Tina

Old September 11th 05, 07:58 PM
Don/Gen

She will love it. Very nice.
Gen

[...]

One on One christmas ornament swap gundoc Needlework 0 July 20th 05 11:38 PM
Interested in Christmas fabric swap? frood Quilting 41 July 14th 05 03:12 AM
Christmas in July Swap frood Quilting 38 June 19th 05 12:47 AM
Christmas Tag Swap. Ray DeVous Beads 37 June 18th 04 08:56 AM