Bernina software

Old April 20th 08, 12:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
threads

Default Bernina software

On Apr 19, 8:43 am, WitchyStitcher wrote:
That was the software alone! It was the top version. I have forgotten
what the names were, but it had all the bells and whistles. If you are
not going to do digitizing - and it does have a steep learning curve,
I would get the lowest version that allows you to add lettering,
combine designs and resize.

Linda
PATCHogue, NY

On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 11:05:15 +0200, "Roberta Zollner"

wrote:
Was that the software alone, or together with the embroidery unit? All I
want is the software!
Roberta in D

"WitchyStitcher" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
.. .
I used to have the full version 4 software, but sold it when I sold
the embroidery unit for my machine. I paid $1,500 and is was so NOT
worth it.

Linda
PATCHogue, NY

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 15:45:19 +0200, "Roberta Zollner"
wrote:

I bought a used Bernina Artista 180 a few months ago, and have been saving
up for the embroidery softwa Designer Pro v. 5 (I think). Does anybody
have a rough idea what it costs in the US?
Linda
PATCHogue, NY

Linda
PATCHogue, NY

That would be the Editor. I had that when I had my Bernina 220e and
it was great for resizing, adding little things and grouping different
designs, Still pricey (to me) but I did use it alot.

JMHO,

Marsha in nw, OH
Old April 20th 08, 01:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Polly Esther[_2_]

Fascinating, Marsha. How I would love to watch you in action. Polly

Marsha wrote That would be the Editor. I had that when I had my Bernina

Old April 20th 08, 01:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

Wow -where have you been all this time? You must have some stories to tell!
Roberta in D (no longer DK, I think it's probably been that long!)

"Moira Riddell" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I know I'm not any help with your Bernina, I just want to say hello to
Roberter, as it has been a long time....... It is great to see you
again....

Best wishes

Moira

--
Roberta in D

Old April 21st 08, 08:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jeanga6

Roberta,

I have version 4 here with me and have not yet updated. I was thinking
of doing that so if you want I can call my local dealer (in atlanta)
next week and find out the cost.

I love it by the way. It has a very steep learning cruve, but once you
have it there is so much you can do with it.

Jean in Metz

Old April 21st 08, 09:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta Zollner

I'd appreciate it, Jean! Still need to check with the dealer here to see
what it would cost me. Have to remember to be sitting down and smelling
salts handy.
Roberta in D

Old April 21st 08, 12:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
threads

On Apr 20, 8:09 am, "Polly Esther" wrote:
Fascinating, Marsha. How I would love to watch you in action. Polly

LOL!! Oh Polly, you are too funny. Nothing fascinating here! There
is no action to be seen, sold the machine and now just quilt. I would
just bore you to tears. :-)

Peace,

Marsha in nw, OH
Old April 22nd 08, 09:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
jeanga6

Will do. We depart thursday for the US for 2 weeks. You will need
classes on how to use the software. I am really good with progams and
I found it very difficult at first. If you do deside to get it, I
would be more then happy to sit down with you either where you are or
here in Metz to show you how to use the software. I am not teaching
this summer - gosh, how nice!

Jean in sunny??? Metz (spring might really be here!)

On Apr 21, 10:28*am, "Roberta Zollner" wrote:
[...]

Roberta in D- Hide quoted text -

Old April 23rd 08, 05:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Default back to the States Bernina software

Howdy!

Have a great trip home, Jean.
Wave when you stand on American soil. g
While you're here, will you pack an extra bag w/ all those
things you realized you couldn't do without, like rulers and thread
and fabric and ... ? You can go home to change clothes so you
won't be needing to pack much to wear, which leaves you
more luggage allowance. ;-P
Bon voyage. Let us know when you get back to France.

R/Sandy - in sunny n.Tx. where it's officially too hot

On 4/22/08 3:41 AM, in article
, "jeanga6"
wrote:

Will do. We depart thursday for the US for 2 weeks. You will need
classes on how to use the software. I am really good with progams and
I found it very difficult at first. If you do deside to get it, I
would be more then happy to sit down with you either where you are or
here in Metz to show you how to use the software. I am not teaching
this summer - gosh, how nice!

Jean in sunny??? Metz (spring might really be here!)

On Apr 21, 10:28*am, "Roberta Zollner" wrote:
I'd appreciate it, Jean! Still need to check with the dealer here to see
what it would cost me. Have to remember to be sitting down and smelling
salts handy.
Roberta in D

Bernina Virtuosa 150QE & CPS software Susan Luke Quilting 8 December 28th 05 04:37 PM
Bernina Software BEI Design Sewing 3 February 10th 05 10:34 AM
3D Software & NLE Software CDs ::::::: , updated 03/Feb/2005 futa Machine Knit 0 February 6th 05 06:14 AM