Cher is OK

Old December 7th 03, 06:11 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

Default Cher is OK

Just a quick note, finally heard from Cher, and all is OK.
Nora and I were frantically bugging Sarah B.... and she graciously tracked
Cher down.
Cher's new monitor didn't work out and she had to get a whole new computer,
and is still downloading stuff.
She'll be with us soon.
HTH,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.

Old December 7th 03, 10:53 PM
Sarah Grace

LOL- funnily i just emailed you about Cher...thanks for letting us know.

Regards
Sarah

Old December 8th 03, 07:21 AM
G.Kelly

Nora thank you for letting us know - I was wondering how Cher was God
Bless Gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

Old December 8th 03, 01:19 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 23:14:27 -0400, Katherine wrote:

Thanks, Noreen, Isn't it great how we all look out for each other?
Katherine

Katherine,
It sure IS, and funnily enough, I think it's because we are 'family'.
Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old December 8th 03, 01:20 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On 07 Dec 2003 22:53:34 GMT, Sarah Grace wrote:

LOL- funnily i just emailed you about Cher...thanks for letting us know.

Regards
Sarah

Sarah,
Yes, and right after I replied to you, I thought, POST it, others are
probably worried too!
Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old December 8th 03, 01:21 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 22:34:53 GMT, Janise Ross wrote:

Thanks for letting us know, Noreen.

Janise

Well, Janise,
You KNOW how we all 'worry'!!
Hugs,
Noreen
PS, I emailed our mutual friend regarding what you were 'wondering' about
offlist!

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.
Old December 8th 03, 01:37 PM
Sarah Grace

Noreen wrote:
Yes, and right after I replied to you, I thought, POST it, others are
probably worried too!

That was a good idea! Thanks again.

How is you Mom doing?

Regards
Sarah
Old December 8th 03, 01:47 PM
Noreen's Knit*che

On 08 Dec 2003 13:37:16 GMT, Sarah Grace wrote:

Noreen wrote:
Yes, and right after I replied to you, I thought, POST it, others are
probably worried too!

That was a good idea! Thanks again.

How is you Mom doing?

Regards
Sarah

She says its only a cold, I HOPE it's NOT this horrendous flu that's going
around. She sounded positively awful! I was going to call and check up on
her, but if it hurts to talk, or she's resting......... one of those darned
if I do and darned if I don't situations.... I'll call her later this
afternoon.
Thanks for asking, Sarah!!!
Hugs,
Noreen

--
STRIP * tease * to email me.

ATT'N: SueCD, SarahGrace, Cher, Els, Nora and Janet&MaryB Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 4 October 22nd 03 04:06 PM
Cher, oh Cher you are so great! Pirjo Ilvesvuori Yarn 5 October 1st 03 08:03 PM
Pkg. arrived from Cher Cher Yarn 4 September 17th 03 09:12 AM
6x6 ..and Cher! Aud Yarn 3 September 3rd 03 04:23 AM