Sewing magazines for sale

Old August 4th 05, 01:45 PM
etsbaby

Default Sewing magazines for sale

I have the following magazines for sale-$1.50 each plus shipping (I
will use media mail)

Sew News-September 2001-August 2002

Threads-November 2001, March 2002, May 2002

McCall.s Patterns-Winter 2001, Spring 2002, Summer 2002

2
For $2.50, 3 for $3.75, 4 for $5.00,etc

Buy all Sew News for $14.00

Moving soon and must sell fast

Thank you
etsbaby

Old August 4th 05, 07:29 PM
CypSew

Another spammer, seems they are coming out of the woodwork now.

Old August 4th 05, 09:20 PM
Juno

Maybe it's the heat driving them out into the open air.
Juno

Old August 5th 05, 08:15 AM
Cynthia Spilsted

I'll take an eensy weensy bit of your heat for you! Rain, rain, rain, mist,
fog, rain, oh - what's that? A bit of blue sky? Don't worry, it''ll be
gone tomorrow! Yup, wind, rain, rain, mist, fog, rain......I think I'm
beginning to form gills!
Cynthia

Old August 5th 05, 08:30 AM
BEI Design

"Cynthia Spilsted" wrote in message
I'll take an eensy weensy bit of your heat for you! Rain, rain,
rain, mist,
fog, rain, oh - what's that? A bit of blue sky? Don't worry,
it''ll be
gone tomorrow! Yup, wind, rain, rain, mist, fog, rain......I think
I'm
beginning to form gills!

Ugh, I wish I could sent you some of the 95° plus heat we're being
forecast over the next several days. While I can stay comfortable in
my house with central AC, I really feel for the crew out prepping my
new concrete driveway. No shade, dirty, dusty, HARD work. Saturday I
stood out there and hosed them down while they worked breaking the old
drive, I was afraid they'd keel over from heat stroke.

--
Beverly
delete nospam and .invalid to reply

Old August 5th 05, 12:54 PM
Juno

"Cynthia Spilsted" wrote in message
I'll take an eensy weensy bit of your heat for you! Rain, rain, rain,

mist,
fog, rain, oh - what's that? A bit of blue sky? Don't worry, it''ll be
gone tomorrow! Yup, wind, rain, rain, mist, fog, rain......I think I'm
beginning to form gills!
Cynthia

Cynthia, where are you. I'd be glad to send some heat your way if I could.
We are going into our second week of a heat wave. We could use some of your
rain. A day of a nice steady rain will be more than welcome. Last Sunday
the man who is going to paint our outside trim came by and powerwashed the
house. It was the only water our plants got in a couple of weeks. We won't
water anything because both DH and I feel that it's not the right thing to
do in a heat wave. We have a good water source(The Hudson River) but don't
like to abuse water useage on grass and plants. We use the water from the
dehumidifyer to do potted ones. In the past when people who have river water
overused it, the salt line has moved up stream, causing a high sodium
content in the water. The salt line ends a few miles south of where we are.
Juno

Old August 5th 05, 05:05 PM
Cynthia Spilsted

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canada.
They call us the West Coast Rainforest for good reason! (I shouldn't
complain so much because at least everything is green - but this year has
been beyond a joke: it has rained or been overcast almost every day of July
and the same is happening in August...)
Cynthia

Old August 7th 05, 01:21 PM
romanyroamer

Here in My Part of Australia we have had 8 years of drought. This winter we
have actually had rain. About 6 inches for the year. It is nice to see green
and puddles. The dams are not yet full but we no longer have to buy in
water. I have made a solemn vow to never again wish rain away, no matter how
inconvenient it is!!...Amelia in Australia

Old August 8th 05, 02:47 PM
Juno

Here in the NE of the contiental US we get lots of non rain wet. Humidity to
sink a boat. We had a lot of rain this past winter. Very little this summer.
Humidity is our thing in the summer. We expect another 90+ day today. Right
now i could take some preciptating wet rather then thick air wet.
I've only seen a little of BC but what I saw was beautiful. We went to
Victoria for a few days a few years bacK. It was beautiful.
Never been Down under but wouldn't mind taking a trip if it becomes
possible.
I guess we all want someone else's weather no matter wherre we are.
Juno

news

RCTQ FAQ August 2005 frood Quilting 2 August 2nd 05 02:57 PM
RCTQ FAQ July 2005 frood Quilting 7 July 8th 05 01:09 PM
RCTQ FAQ for June 2005 frood Quilting 5 June 4th 05 03:42 AM
ebay: lots of crochet magazines (in *LOTS*), Sewing notions & supplies marilyn safier Marketplace 0 June 3rd 04 06:14 AM