how a sm works

Old September 11th 04, 11:29 PM
Maine-iac Rose

Default how a sm works

http://home.howstuffworks.com/sewing-machine.htm

I thought these pages explained a little more than I could, just posting in
case any1 else hasn't seen it before.

Maine-iac Rose
@---
remove the thorns to email me

Old September 12th 04, 01:24 AM
Diana Curtis

Watching the motion of the needle thru the fabric, the thread looping 'round
the bobbin, stitches being formed over and over.. its hypnotic and
beautiful. Thank you for sharing this.
Diana

--
Heart and soul can make up for technical lacking in any form of art, but let
the heart be lacking and all the perfection means nothing.

Old September 12th 04, 03:27 AM
Carolyn McCarty

Interesting! Thank you, Rose, that was so thoughtful of you.

--
Carolyn in The Old Pueblo
take out nospam to reply

If it ain't broke, you're not trying. --Red Green

If at first you don't succeed, switch to power tools. --Red Green

Old September 12th 04, 05:52 AM
Debra

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 18:29:04 -0400, "Maine-iac Rose" wrote:

http://home.howstuffworks.com/sewing-machine.htm

I thought these pages explained a little more than I could, just posting in
case any1 else hasn't seen it before.

Maine-iac Rose

How do you find all these cool sites?

Debra in VA
Old September 12th 04, 09:44 AM
Kate Dicey

Maine-iac Rose wrote:

http://home.howstuffworks.com/sewing-machine.htm

I thought these pages explained a little more than I could, just posting in
case any1 else hasn't seen it before.

Maine-iac Rose
@---
remove the thorns to email me

Thank you. I used to have that link and lost it. Bookmarked again now.

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Old September 12th 04, 01:24 PM
Maine-iac Rose

I just got lucky with those last two, but found them interesting to be
posted.

"Debra"