Conversion Chart

Old October 8th 03, 01:54 PM
JW

Default Conversion Chart

I remember someone was asking for a conversion chart to replace in their
bookmarks...? Well, I ran across this this morning when I was looking for
something else in my own bookmarks. Hope it helps!

http://fiber2yarn.com/info/conversion_chart.htm

Jenn

Old October 8th 03, 01:59 PM
Janise Ross

Thanks, Jenn. I wasn't the person who asked for this information, but it
will certainly be very helpful.

Janise

Old October 8th 03, 02:48 PM

Wasn't me either, but thanks for posting.

Carol Ann in West Virginia

Old October 8th 03, 03:08 PM
Aud

Jenn! Thank you! I cannot get too many Conversion Charts! I am often
confysed about "4 ply" or Worsted weight and fingering yarn. This helps me
to know what you all are talking about!
AUD ;-))
--

"JW" skrev i melding